Lois watched as Lex walked out of the newsroom. He passed Clark on the way to the elevators, and she could see the anger in the men’s expressions as their eyes met. She hated to be the cause for the two men to fight.
Clark: My dislike for Luthor has no connection to you.

Lois: So you are not mad about my being shot and such?

Clark: Well yes, but my reasons for disliking Luthor pre-date that.

She would have to reassure Clark again that she wasn’t interested in Lex, not in that way at least.
I hope he listened to this.

She was only interested in what she could learn about him.
This is a point I missed on the first reading. She wants to learn about him, not from him.

Actually, she had never been interested in Lex sexually;
grumble he revelaed being Superman to get out of telling me something else. What is that man really hiding, deep down. If revealing being Superman is a cop-out reveal.

He had said he wanted her to sleep at his place and that he would sleep at her apartment to make sure Ralph didn’t try any funny business.
The big question I have is, did Ralph try stopping by her apartment?

Lois sighed. Clark really could be so sweet. He really cared for her. Now, Superman…

Superman. Lois moaned just thinking about that skintight suit.
Now this makes sense to me. I can see Lois having these feelings for Superman, but telling them to Luthor.

NR: Well, she really does not chose CK first now does she, if she voices her feelings for SM still.

PR: I get it now. Revenge removes virtually all inhibitions. She does not see any point in not saying most of what she thinks. So since it makes sense that she still feels this way about Superman, it makes sense she would still voice it.

Lois: Hey, if I had no inhibitions, O would have told Luthor "I am only going to see you to advance my investigation on you". Hmm, actually telling him I only love Clark Kent comes pretty close to that. Hmm, did he see through my plan. I hope not.

Well, no human male was more virile than Superman; that was just a fact.
Reader: Are you sure Lois.

Lois: Clark is wonderful. More virile than Superman though? How could he possibly be.

Reader: I guess I cannot argue that Clark is move virile than Superman. Clark is no more virile than Superman, that is true.

Lois couldn’t help but be attracted to him, especially if she was under the spell of the pheromone perfume as Clark assumed.
Clark should be glad of this, since a Lois loving Clark but repealled by Superman would essentially be Lana all over again.

Clark: No, Lana never loved me, me, as much as Lois. True, Lois repelled by Superman would be bad, but Lana was wrong on so many levels.

Lois still wasn’t sure that she was.
Which is a major step up from being convinced that she is not affected at all.

She knew though, that if she were to put Clark and Superman next to one another, she would choose Clark every time.
Lois: Now that brings up a good question, why I have I never seen Clark next to Superman.

Skintight suit or not, she bet Clark would look better naked. Perhaps she had this opinion because she had seen his bare chest on occasion.
It was on the reread I caught the "n occasion". At first I was just thinking of the towel incident at the Apollo, and I guess there was when she saw his bullet wound. Of course there is the time from the day before. Are there other times as well?

She bit her bottom lip, and thought back on all those times she had seen Clark partially clothed.
Canon Lois (from PML): Still Lois, you have a lot more than I do. Clark has not even let me kiss him these last two days.

There were certainly not enough times in her opinion. She could picture his bare chest sparkling and moist with the slightest hint of water from the shower. Ooooh, Clark in the shower. Her thoughts caused her whole body to flush.
Now her thoughts are more along the lines of alt-Lois from Missing Lois.

She must have been staring at Clark, because he pulled his gaze away from where he was watching Lex and glanced over at her.
Lois: party he is looking at me.

Lois rushed across the room to join him, unable to stay away any longer.
And giving Clark a very enjoyable view as she ran in her white dress.

“Hi, Clark! Did you find what you were looking for?”
Clark: Yes, just not the connecting peaces to prove he is the instigator of this problem.

Her smile grew into a grin. “Me, but I told him that there wasn’t anyone else in the world I wanted besides you.”
This is true. Probably more true than even Lois suspects.

Lois: Even if Luthor is a total creep, that will not stop me from investigating him.

His eyes softened at her words.
party he is listiening to her. Even if he still thinks it is mainly the perfume talking.

“Why, thank you, Lois. That’s always good to hear,” he said. For a second, it almost appeared as if Clark would lean over and kiss her cheek, but he changed his mind. Shucky-darn.
Lois: Clark, you are allowed to kiss me. Come on, do it.

In her attempt to wrap her arms around his waist to kiss him, Lois inadvertently knocked over the pile of magazines from his arms. “Oh, sorry, Chuck,” she gushed, bending down to help gather them back up.
Making Clark not regret they were spilled.

Clark: No. I regret it. Seeing Lois beinding over in that dress is making it so much harder.

“What do you need all these fashion magazines for?”
Has he finally figured out about Miranda, or is he just sort of just hoping to figure something out.

Ralph walked by at that moment and pinched her bottom.
Lois: Time for Ralph to die.

Lois jumped to her feet and pulled back her fist to sock him, but Clark grabbed her hand.

“Here, Lois, let me,” he requested. “I wouldn’t want you to get blood on your pretty white dress.”
Lois: party he thinks my dress is pretty.

John Pack Lambert