Christina: Thanks for the FDK. smile1

There really could be two readings to that. One is that the pheromone is still at least partially in effect. The second is that this is a genuine emotion inconsequential to the effect of the pheromone (i.e. it was already present WITHOUT the pheromone.)
Yes, one of the two.

Lex: Oh no, she sprayed my office as well. I guess I may have to see about getting rid of Mrs. Cox then. And she was such a good employee too.
Mrs. Cox is already obsessed with Lex, so I don't see much of a change there.

It does make sense that he would see love as a chaotic element. He did say very early on that his pursuit was "pleasure" not power (if I remember correctly from the Pilot.) I suppose you could say he pursued power through pleasure.
His pursuit of power gave him pleasure?

The sort of opinion that is detrimental to long term relationships. I knew of someone who espoused this opinion. Let's just say I didn't date him long.
Probably a good idea.

Except for one person. Then again, the idea that Clark was letting Lois sit on his lap is testament to how things have changed. Although if I remember correctly, didn't Canon-Lois occasionally sit on Canon Clark's lap post-marriage from time to time?

Alt-Clark: *sighs and looks a bit jealous* How come he had it so easy?
Canon Lois sat in canon Clark's lap during PML, and I know she did so after they were married, and possible while they were dating (but not at the office, I don't think).

CANON CLARK: I *didn't* have it easy.

CLARK: After dealing with an infactuated Lois for 24 hours, I have found it's easier to deal with her if I don't push her off my lap, every time she sits down there.

Clark: Of course I had to get away, Lois was being a bit to handsy.
That and he finally had found a clue in the photos they were looking through.

Pheromone!Lois: Oh! Uh, no I don't care to be tied up... Unless Clark's the one doing the tying up of course.
CLARK: That's not really my style unless, of course, I'm trying to keep you from attacking me.

Married! Canon-Lois: I HATE being tied up! *Clark for some reason has to tie her up and helps make it pleasurable* Well... maybe it has its perks as long as he doesn't leave me like that while he has to help someone else. The ropes chafe.
Okay, thanks, Lois. For that image.

CLARK: I don't think we'd do anything that would give Lex pleasure.

I'd say it's almost completely professional attraction. There might be a little interest (they way she acted about the loss of Lex in the previous universe) that is more than the rest of the populace but I'd say it pales in a MAJOR way next to her attraction to Clark/Superman.
[Linked Image]

After how she was acting, I could see how he could have misinterpreted her above statement.
Just as he had in canon.

Of course the only thought in her mind is Clark's hands sliding down her body, not Luthor's.
LOIS: <<sighing>> Clark. drool

This is the point that I expect Lois to have problems with when she comes to. I don't know if she's fully admitted to loving him (even after knowing there's a secret he's hiding.)
She's admitted it to herself, but nobody else... possibly Superman. wink

I'm guessing we'll be seeing some events happen to try and "rough up" Clark. Say, a burglary for example?
No comment.

Probably brought on by her multiple run-ins with him during her previous soul-histories (including the deja-vu soul-history.) I don't know if she had that sort of opinion of him the very first time (it didn't seem like she had seen him as "ugly" when it came to intimate relations in canon until after he died and she learned the depth of it.)
She didn't say that Lex was Ugly, only that his behavior was.

So hyper-focused on Clark that you can't see anything else, huh Lois?
LOIS: drool Huh?

I can just imagine this little moment. Lois sitting in the chair with her head on her fist as she stares off into the distance.
clap

He probably heard her heart speed up a little as she thought of Clark and Superman.
Possibly.

Hmmm, wonder what she read from it that gave her the idea for the harem costume.
[Linked Image]

Somehow I get the feeling that if Wells had simply come and told him that Lois was compromised (not about the curse) that there might have BEEN a bridal magazine or two in there. To be fair though, I didn't really look through those things when I got married either.
Me, either. Clark went down to the lobby news stand. It didn't look like it had a wide selection of bridal magazines either. Additionally, I doubt Clark would do anything that would encourage her in that line of thinking at the moment. When sober, possible, but not at the moment.

Why do I get the feeling he means that literally?
[Linked Image]

Liar. Dr. Baines? Toni Taylor? Mrs. Cox?
I never thought Lex was telling the truth with this line.

I'm guessing the REAL Luthor went to the Planet.
Yes.

So he's uncomfortable with natural, organic love it seems.
Love = lack of control. Not exactly what Lex craves.

Images of Ralph's lair and Luthor's suite probably fill her mind.
Or the unknown villain.

*shakes her head at him* Oh Clark, Clark, Clark. Hiding behind the cape now, are we? Trying to add a little distance to the encounter?
CLARK: [Linked Image] I mean, I have no idea to what you're referring.

I love how she's worried for his safety. Of course Clark probably will interpret this to mean she's still affected by the pheromone.
He's both wary that she's still affected, or that she's so angry that she'll bust his invulnerable skin.

Being a typical man for a moment, huh.
CLARK: There was a reason I put the windows between us. I wasn't planning on flying that neglegee wearing super babe anywhere.

And I'm sure Lois is inwardly smiling at his reaction, just knowing that she's giving him an idea of what he could have had if he had wanted it.
LOIS: evil

I don't know how he'd lie about this other than to say that he didn't love her (and that would be the worst thing for the two of them.)
She meant lie to her about what had happened between them. As far as he knows, she doesn't remember anything from the last two days, although she remembers clearly. Only her interpretation is different.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.