A certain blonde female chemist, who had claimed she could make a perfume which could literally make someone fall in love.
[Linked Image]
wink

Lex thought that she was an itch that had been scratched; apparently, she was reoccurring.
/is reminded of those back scratchers people used in ye olden days (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backscratcher). Maybe Lex’s is not long enough?

Lex went to stand up but the point of her foil, which wasn’t dulled with a protective tip, dug into his shoulder. He raised his hands and sat back.
/is reminded of scenes in various foil and sword movies where someone pushes himself onto the blade to reach the opponent after getting stabbed/

“You haven’t returned my phone calls, Lex,” Miranda said coldly.
Lex really does that a lot to women, huh? Is he too stupid to operate a telecommunication device?

He vaguely recalled Lois saying something similar when they met.
clap

He had been unaware that she had sprayed him when she stopped by the other morning to discuss the termination of her funding.
She’s been having gas issue before?

I’m the first to admit when I’ve made a mistake,” he lied,
Why is that a lie. I’m sure he’d be the first to admit it. Not that he ever actually *does* make a mistake. He’s just like Lois in that regard. Those two playing Go should be fun.

. “I’ll be back this afternoon for negotiations, if I haven’t sold my formula elsewhere by then.”
What if he has Mrs. Cox snap her scrawny little neck?

Feelings were the gateway to emotions,
Oooooh! A gateway drug!

None of them appeared to be working. Their one and only thought seemed focused on love.
How about one sprays Revenge at a nuclear power plant, a prison, or on a battlefield?

My God, had Lex acted such a fool with Lois the other day at the luncheon?
No, he had acted more like an obnoxious waste of perfectly good organic matter.

Either the Kryptonite rocks Nigel had acquired were merely overpriced stones, or Lois wasn’t wearing his gift.
Well, it just *has* to be option number one, right?

Lex wouldn’t make that same mistake twice.
Is he going to implant the stones the next time?

He decided to head down there to put a stop to that behavior immediately.
Right. He’s so snapped out of Revenge.

Lex loved the way she said his name like that. He planned to have her moan it again repeatedly in just the same manner after dinner the next night.
[Linked Image]

He wondered if Lois enjoyed being tied up. Somehow, he doubted so, not that it would have any bearing on such plans.
Maybe he should tell her all those things in advance?

“But I need you to understand something,” Lois went on, still speaking in that flirtatious tone he adored. “There is only one man in the world for me.”
clap

She only wished they could get somewhere with this investigation on the perfume so that she could pin him down. Literally.
She’s a naughty girl.

All three men were gentlemanly in their behavior,
confused

Clark even refused to sleep with her the night before, the spoilsport.
Oh, that naughty, naughty boy! Maybe she should pull down his britches and spank him.

Clark really could be so sweet. He really cared for her. Now, Superman…

Superman. Lois moaned just thinking about that skintight suit.
clap Ooooh! She’s such a firecracker.

To her satisfaction, Ralph looked as if he were about to wet himself.
evil

wasn’t worth going to jail for and only getting rare conjugal visits from Clark.
laugh

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.