“But I need you to understand something,” Lois went on, still speaking in that flirtatious tone he adored. “There is only one man in the world for me.”
grumble but she is only saying it becuase of that stupid perfume.

Reader: No, come on. How does that make any sense. If the perfume just made her in love, wouldn't she say she loved everyone.

Clark: grumble OK, maybe. Still, she is clearly drugged. I have to resist her. Plus even if she wasn't, I still would have to. So what's the point. OK, I guess there is a point, still I want to grumble a little, so let me.

And there was only one woman Lex wanted.
I do not think Luthor is anywhere near recovered.

“Clark Kent,” Lois announced with another sigh as she looked over Lex’s shoulder.
Lois: shock the readers figured it out.

Lois: Well, you had it figured out before.

Clark: Yes I did. I tried not to.

“Yeah, he’s been trying to convince me of that too, but…” She tapped Lex on the nose with a slight giggle.
Lois: And not letting it be nothing between us the way I want it to be. We were so close yesterday, and down to so little, but then someone came and knocked on the door.

[Quote“I know the truth. I love him and only him.” She smiled at Kent and waved at him with her fingers.[/Quote]

Clark: Well at least she is not infatuated with Luthor.

Reader: And she does love you, and only you.

Clark: Will see if thatholds when Superman shows up. Actually, no let's not, that would be too painful.

Reader: But she would still be loving you.

Clark: It's not the same. Anyway, I still couldn't love her the way I want to.

Kent stared at them, but waved back in the same way.
I am assuming he is hearing their conversation.

Clark:Well, sort of. The part of my mind that is not overwheled by Lois' nothing between us comment. So basically, I am not really understanding becuase I am trying so hard to fight down the images that I cannot indulge. I cannot even think along those lines. Not right now. Not for a very long time.

“He’ll soon see that no other man will do,” Lois went on.
Clark: There is another man who would do better, if we could bring him back.

“I see,” Lex replied, murmuring more to himself than to her. Kent would soon learn what happened to uppity rats who dared to touch Lex’s possessions.
Well, Lois would move Luthor lower in her estimation if she knew this. Of course, if she had any idea how Luthor really thinks about her, she would be tempted to run away.

Lois: Would not, I would redouble my efforts to investigate and expose him for the scad he is.

Lois must have heard him, because she sighed again. “Ooooooh. Him too,” she moaned, but placed a finger to her lips with a wink. “Just don’t tell Clark.”
Too bad Clark actually heard this line. Although I guess it does make sense that she still thinks he is hot.

Clark: Well, at least she is not sighing for Luthor.

Lex couldn’t help but grin. It was only the potion talking. If she were only interested in Kent, she wouldn’t have confirmed their dinner date, and simpered about Superman as well.
No, that does not actually work. Since her putrpose is different than a date. I guess Superman does make sense. If it was just Revenge why would she rate Clark first.

I guess this makes sense. I also guess it really does not matter what Lois says about Superman since Luthor does not listen well.

John Pack Lambert