John: Extra Bonus FDK? smile1

Lois: Well I did put lots of effort in, but not at all for you Lex.
Lex hadn't even entered her head until he walked into the newsroom and said 'hi'.

It is always fun to have actions totally misinterpreted.
I find it fun to find other meaning / motivations to characters' canon actions and dialogue. laugh

Clark: I just hope this is not interpreted against me anytime soon.

Reader: Well, I hope between Lois' memory and Clark's explanatons, Luthor is not able to insinuate anything against Clark in this incident into Lois' mind. I do have fear about the development though.
After her last negative reaction when he tried to warn Lois about Clark, it would be uncharacteristically stupid of Lex to bring Kent up again. Better for him to press his own advantage / suit than be a messenger who will be shot.

Lois: Of course, I was lying to get Luthor to stop being so inquisitive about him. Anyway, my not wanting to date Luthor should not need to be conditioned on feeling for another man.
True.

Not really. Clark might think so, but Lois clearly had feelings for him before.
Hence some of our fun comedy of errors.

I am worried about that. Although I guess I should know Lois will make things work. I just hope Clark does not get the wrong idea.
Lex still wants Lois willing.

Clark: Wells did that already. OK, maybe I should be a little less down, but it feels like it with his "make love to Lois and she dies" message, even if we get married first. Grrrr.
Hmmmm. Yes, how was the curse worded? Love consummation or marriage consummation?

I think Luthor is not fully recovered. Lois is not giving a very enthusiastic response, but he is eating it up. I think she has outfoxed him.
Canon dialogue, although Luthor's thoughts give him away, I was trying to match them to his facial expressions from canon.

It is so fun when Luthor is outwitted. I just hope Lois does not foll too many others.
Foll? Foil? Fall? confused

I have to admit I am not sure I got that fully until I read Virginia's FDK on my previous comments. Still, Thinking about it I have to see Lois is being more consistent than I thought.

In fact it seems Lois has been less changed by Revernge than either of the men who know about it think she has.
It enhances ones natural attraction and takes away one's inhibitions. So, her reaction should be consistant to Clark's, right? He's been affected by Lois's pheromones since the moment he met her, right? [Linked Image] He just doesn’t see it in that light.

I love this line.
As do I, which is why this canon line it's included.

Clark: but she is only saying it becuase of that stupid perfume.

Reader: No, come on. How does that make any sense. If the perfume just made her in love, wouldn't she say she loved everyone.

Clark: OK, maybe. Still, she is clearly drugged. I have to resist her. Plus even if she wasn't, I still would have to. So what's the point. OK, I guess there is a point, still I want to grumble a little, so let me.
He's had a hard couple of days. I'll let him grumble.

I do not think Luthor is anywhere near recovered.
Was he dosed with the 25% solution, or is he recovered and it just love? I'll leave it up to the Readers to decide.

Clark: What is he doing here? I am sure he is somehow involved with Lois being drugged. We just need proof.
Actually, this thought doesn't enter his head. If Lex had been involved, he probably would have showed up the day before.

now I am glad I reread this part. It took me a second reading to figure this line out.
clap

CLARK: What? What did I say?

I am assuming he is hearing their conversation.
[Linked Image]

Clark:Well, sort of. The part of my mind that is not overwheled by Lois' nothing between us comment. So basically, I am not really understanding becuase I am trying so hard to fight down the images that I cannot indulge. I cannot even think along those lines. Not right now. Not for a very long time.
That's possible too. wink

Clark: There is another man who would do better, if we could bring him back.
Prior to meeting with Herb, saving True Clark seemed to be the only real probability. Since meeting Herb, he figures rescuing True Clark as less likely than nixing the curse without going back in time. As long as he sees the past as being broken, he won't see this as a possibility.

Well, Lois would move Luthor lower in her estimation if she knew this. Of course, if she had any idea how Luthor really thinks about her, she would be tempted to run away.

Lois: Would not, I would redouble my efforts to investigate and expose him for the scad he is.
LEX: There is a reason, I don't say my thoughts outloud.

Too bad Clark actually heard this line. Although I guess it does make sense that she still thinks he is hot.

Clark: Well, at least she is not sighing for Luthor.
Yes, Clark heard, and yes, it only causes more doubts in his mind.

No, that does not actually work. Since her putrpose is different than a date. I guess Superman does make sense. If it was just Revenge why would she rate Clark first.
But that seems to be what Lex is thinking in canon. Otherwise, why continue to persue Lois?

I guess this makes sense. I also guess it really does not matter what Lois says about Superman since Luthor does not listen well.
He already knows that Lois loves SM, so this really isn't "news". It only makes sense that Lois is attracted to her "true love" while on pheromones.
Clark: My dislike for Luthor has no connection to you.

Lois: So you are not mad about my being shot and such?

Clark: Well yes, but my reasons for disliking Luthor pre-date that.
LOIS: So, you dislike him *more* after those events?

CLARK: I didn't say that! It's more like my dislike shifted to hate.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.