When Lois woke up I was really afraid that she would think Clark had drugged her. I am glad that that thought never crossed her mind.
Never crossed her mind. It wouldn't be like him. Like Lex, yes, like Clark, no. Otherwise, he would have taken advantage of her on earlier occassions.
Good point, he had proved himself when she threw herself at him after the auction among other times.

I am also glad she was able to convey to Superman that she was worried about Clark and not mad at Clark.
Did she? I wanted him to be nervous about whether or not she was asking for Clark, because he thought she was angry. He doesn't realize it until the end of their converstation, when she states matter-of-factly what her fears are about Clark.
I think that was what I was referring to. I would say that at first Clark was really worried what she was thinking.

I guess I should have little hope that Clark will explain what happened, especially since the perfume seems okay and Miranda seems unlikely to get caught.
The perfume is okay? Miranda won't get caught?
I have no idea what I meant by "the perfume is ok". I think what I meant is they found that Exclusive! was not a drug, and so now they don't know what infected people. The other idea may be me being to pessimistic.

I am also hoping that Clark explains more than I really expect him to.
Hmmmmm. I'm going to guess, you expect him to tell her EVERYTHING. Don't you know me better than that by now?
I have this sinking fear he will try to not tell her he unbuttoned her shirt and kissed her chest. I am hoping he does not try to obscure anything that happened under the perfume, but I just have this fear he might and she will then be mad at him for it. I didn't want to say anything before, but I feel bold enough to voice my fears now.

John Pack Lambert