I now how a good excuse for a short FDK. I really, really do not want the next part delayed at all. The end of this part was just too down a note for me. I know that Lois is right that Clark has never really explained things, and from her persepctive Clark has been acting off, and he has, but I just was hit by it really hard for some reason.

I guess I have this fear that Clark will explain too little about what happened. I doubt he will explain enough, but I really hope it won't be as bad as I fear.

It was interesting seeing Luthor who had been effected.

The scenes in the newsroom were good. I still do not understand why Lois did not cancel her meeting with Lex, I guess that would just make things too simple.

I was a bit dizzy over Lois' lines about Superman to Lex.

When Lois woke up I was really afraid that she would think Clark had drugged her. I am glad that that thought never crossed her mind. I am also glad she was able to convey to Superman that she was worried about Clark and not mad at Clark.

I guess I should have little hope that Clark will explain what happened, especially since the perfume seems okay and Miranda seems unlikely to get caught.

I feel for Clark in that his doing the right thing and resisting Lois' advances while drugged is being counted against him. Still, I doubt he will explain the full truth to Lois of what he learned any time soon, so she is probably right that he will hid the terrible thing he learned.

On the other hand, even if he explains he is Superman he still has a lot more explaining to do to get to a point where he can really tell the horrible thing he learned.

I am torn between hoping for the best and fearing the worst.

I guess I do have to say I like the story. I am trying to tell myself I should be glad Lois does not think that Clark drugged her. I am glad of that, I am just worried that her overall reaction will be negative.

I am also hoping that Clark explains more than I really expect him to.

I have to say you have done a really good job of giving us a sense of Lois' thoughts as she wakes up.

John Pack Lambert