Originally posted by John Lambert:
CANON LOIS: We *weren't* engaged when I discovered that Clark liked to wear tights... in public.
That was not due to any telling her on Clark's part.

Canon Clark:Hey, I was going to tell her immediately after she said yes to marrying me.

Alt-Clark:And you guys complain at me for not having told Lois yet. At least I have not proposed to her. I would have told her if grumble Wells had not interupted. Although, since who knows who she would have told while under the Pheremone spray, maybe it is good he interupted. Still, I am way ahead of that other guy at telling Lois things, especailly since I have no real past. He has way less to tell her, and yet he never came close this early on.

Canon Clark:Well, I had to learn to be an investigative reporter when I first came to the planet, you had three years of experience at that before you even came to the dimension. And a year of experience as Superman. I had to learn everything all at once.
Yes, Canon Lois discovered it without Canon Clark telling her anything.

Yes, Canon Clark, we all believe you. :rolleyes:

Yes, Alt-Clark, people have been nagging you to tell Lois your deepest darkest, life-ruining secrets, now haven't they?

Yes, Canon Clark, you are deluding yourself with excuses now aren't you?

CANON CLARK: blush

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.