Michael: Wow! Look! It's Christmas again already. laugh
CLARK: <please let me boink Lois. Please let me boink Lois. Please let me boink Lois.>
clap

It’s commonly referred to as an ‘Oops’. And Captain Piccard calls it a temporal paradox.
Did he erase himself? I know he turned himself into a Borg...

<<picture of early super glue>>
So, he's stuck?

Or, maybe, Lana’s daughter married Tempus’s great-great-grandfather instead of him knocking a stripper addicted to meth, thus preventing the birth of Tempus’s great-grandfather.
LANA: No, that didn't happen here. I think that's Female Hawk's story.

By introducing him to a series of Lois’s Clark isn’t allowed to consummate with?
[Linked Image]

HERB: .... er... um....

/clears throat/
Hee-hee.

Clark: <<has brillant idea!>> Condoms! <<Every part of him jumps for joy!>> A 20-pack!
Yes, that's pretty much what happened.

Huh? What else? Also, he just dropped some cash at the drugstore? Won’t they notice that and sell the story to the Whisper?...
Ah, that’ve been ye condoms. What was the first trip?
No, the first trip he realized he forgot to say goodbye to Herb and came back before reaching the drugstore.

Some consummation to do?
[Linked Image]

CLARK: No … What? … <<shakes head trying not to cry>>
Pretty much.

Yes. She doesn’t want you. Not even if you where the last man on Earth besides Ralph and Lex and her father. Well, maybe if Lex were dead. It would depend on how long Lex would have been dead already, I guess…
CLARK: Kick me while I'm down, why don't you?

At least he got a chance to clear up whether she looked *just* like the stripper or not.
Her bra had still been on. (Gfic)

/waits for Herb to describe in detail what all Clark’s not allowed to do/ Actually, is he only not allowed to do full consummation, i.e. acts that could result in her getting a couple days maternity leave?
CLARK: <<crosses arms and waits for Herb's explanation>> That's a good question. I wonder what the answer is.

Right. Forgive him.
Eventually?

No killing the time travelling meddler, Clark. That’s bad luck.
laugh

And Cat and Lex. Perry might have some input, too, maybe.
CLARK: No! Just me and Lois!

CAT: Darn!

PERRY: As long as it doesn't affect your partnership...

LEX: <<rubs hands>> Let's turn these camera back on, shall we?

JIMMY: What are you guys all talking about?

Superman’s wives don’t *get* old.
So he has a series of trophy wives with short shelf lives?

yeah. Is Superman already a widower?
Zara's dead?

Lois wouldn’t be *happy* if they hadn’t by now. Umm… would not have in the future? Will not…? <<bangs head due to time travel math>>
Yes, if canon Lois and canon Clark hadn't consummated their relationship during their honeymoon, in the future, she wouldn't be one happy camper.

Canon CLARK: What about me? I've been a very patient fellow.

The reason we now have the Home series.
But didn't that Lois die of old age?

Wouldn’t that be a twist, Lex shooting Superman with a Kryptonite bullet the morning after he consummated with Lois?
It's always a possibility.

That’s where I realized the concept posted in FDK #72.
That's one possibility.

Or you’re already in the left fork of the road previously travelled.
cool

No, you might not have gone there. Also, normally, the curse only applies after you’re married and have known Lois for several years. And she’s been cloned. And you’ve been cloned. And gotten married to some alien skank. Umm…where where we?
CLARK: Then we're safe then?

Actually, couldn’t they soul travel back? Or, what if they went to another universe, moved back in time there, then jumped dimensions back to this one and lifted the curse. And/or fixed the timeline?
Another possibility, only problem is would alt-Clark travel back to True Clark's Charles or disappear because he doesn't belong in this dimension? Or would it not work at all because there is no "past" before May 1966?

Maybe Herb could start using heroine, like Sherlock does?
CLARK: Like that would help me in any way.

Right. Like a Clark would be turned off by a spunky Lois. She’s a challenge to him. Just like she’s to Lex.
CLARK: Duh!

LOIS: <<wincing>> Please don't say that.

It worked pretty well in Missing Lois.
Therefore, been there, done that, so not going there again. Sorry.

Wrong incarnation. Her soul is like the soul of his mother to him.
Possibly, or Carlos *isn't* the reincarnated soul of True Clark, he's just a doppelganger.

Right. Like that’s not going to turn him into some weird serial killer with a brunette M/O
You mean a serial killer like that from... oh, what was the name of that movie... <<quick internet search>> ****SPOILER**** Sea of Love.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.