Originally posted by Christina:
Henriette was running away from a marriage. She was married to someone else (who was quite honestly abusive.)
Sounds more like what happened over in "Missing Lois".

Casanova and her were involved but she left him (giving him a large sum of money in his pocket when she left) to go back to her husband (even though she continued to love Casanova.) The ran into each other a handful of times but it was always fraught with sexual tension that was never again relieved. They seemed to be the epitome of star-crossed (at least as the mini-series made it out to be.) It's by BBC and it's really good.
I'll look for it.

You know, I do remember it a little but it was in a slightly different context. First, this is taking place at his apartment. Second, it's in the context of wanting her to do something specific (i.e. conform to what he thought of as the usual Lois... at least as it pertains to work.)
Yes, I changed the context, since Lois doesn't visit canon Clark's apartment until day 2.

It might show how good of a man he is but I'm sure it doesn't quite help him on the Lois relationship front.

Lois: But it doesn't hurt either.
It might. But that would require Lois to think rationally about everything.

That's true. I'm wondering whether she'll end up undercover with Clark or Jimmy for this round though. Both are logical. Perry might be trying to protect Lois's heart from Clark by sending her with Jimmy. Or he might continue the charade that was almost the case originally (i.e. putting Clark and Lois in the suite as "married.")
cool

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.