And on to the new FDK from me:
smile1 Yea. More!
And that reminds me a lot of the "Casanova" effect. Have you ever seen the mini-series with David Tennant as a Giacomo Casanova? In it, his character falls for the one woman he would never be able to marry (who ultimately leaves him.) He runs into her a few times but never again attains what he had once had with her (an equal in AND out of bed.) She was the one woman who might have been able to tame him (but had to leave him.) After that came a string of flings.
I'm not familiar with the series / show. Although the only way I could think that the "one woman he could never marry" meant that they were kissing cousins.[/QUOTE]Nope. Henriette was running away from a marriage. She was married to someone else (who was quite honestly abusive.) Casanova and her were involved but she left him (giving him a large sum of money in his pocket when she left) to go back to her husband (even though she continued to love Casanova.) The ran into each other a handful of times but it was always fraught with sexual tension that was never again relieved. They seemed to be the epitome of star-crossed (at least as the mini-series made it out to be.) It's by BBC and it's really good.

Pheromoned!Lois: Maybe if I follow what he says he'll like how obedient I am and make love to me. Not to mention, take-charge Clark is SEXY. mmmm *sighs dreamily.*
clap Actually, I think "Sit" is a canon line and reaction.
You know, I do remember it a little but it was in a slightly different context. First, this is taking place at his apartment. Second, it's in the context of wanting her to do something specific (i.e. conform to what he thought of as the usual Lois... at least as it pertains to work.)

More likely it would heat things up further.
CLARK: Of course I realized that. How much of a lunkhead does she think I am?

Actually, I just read an old comic where Lois thinks she got a blood transfusion from SM and dreams about becoming super powered. "PowerGirl" <<I mention OLD, right?>> Then she gives Clark a blood transfusion and he becomes "PowerMan", but he's a hopelessly horrible superhero. Always messing up. It definitely shows SM that his Clark "mild mannered reporter" disguise works well. PowerMan still wore his glasses, just added a pencil thin mustache, BTW.
I've heard of that one.

This is one of those things that makes me worry about how she'll take things after it wears off. I seriously think she'll believe that Clark didn't want her in an intimate manner because she had given him permission at one time (that I don't remember her rescinding) to take advantage of her the next time she was compromised.
Nope, never took it back. The offer was made during the Invisible Man case, when he didn't take advantage of her when she was drunk. It goes to show what a good man Clark is by still not falling into that trap.
It might show how good of a man he is but I'm sure it doesn't quite help him on the Lois relationship front.

Lois: But it doesn't hurt either.

Pheromoned!Lois: Oh goody, I'm going to get a full-body massage. mmmmm.

Alt-Clark: Um. Maybe I shouldn't have suggested that.
I'm thinking a non-pheromoned Lois might like that as well. Sounds good to me.

Pheromoned!Lois: *petulantly* You haven't been acting much like you think I'm yours. I almost wonder if you've changed your mind about us.
Pretty much! Which is why Clark is trying to walk that very thin line. Admitting that he still cares for her, but no physically affection.

She and Jimbo never got married in her past life. She did promise that he'd be her fall-back if I remember correctly.
Yes, but in her dream, she was remembering them checking into the Lexor together as (undercover) man and wife. Only she didn't remember that it was only an assignment. [/QB][/QUOTE]
That's true. I'm wondering whether she'll end up undercover with Clark or Jimmy for this round though. Both are logical. Perry might be trying to protect Lois's heart from Clark by sending her with Jimmy. Or he might continue the charade that was almost the case originally (i.e. putting Clark and Lois in the suite as "married.")

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)