Originally posted by John Lambert:
Actually right now it is more Wells I want to bash.
[img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHJD_8GG9DVNFsL7GDT1GVFe1Wv9KIeuOlTZz0qxW8yU6ZZQkdLp8yJ8vLeQ[/img] <<please pass to the next reader when finished>>

WELLS: clap

Still, I think if he does not repeat that. Also, he can argue that he did not know until warned by his informant. OK, she probably will still be mad, but at least she will not be mad at her for not being attracted to her, well hopefully.
Who knows what's going on in Lois's mind?

It makes sense. Of course, it is going to be a very tough balance indeed. I am not sure there is any win situation, since at some level she will just be mad that she was drugged and acted this way.
True.

On the other hand, I think it will really, really help that he was not sprayed. At least then he does not have to explain not reacting and have the added burden of Lois being mad that somehow he restrained himself when she did not. I at least hope that that will lessen her ire.
Are you trying to put logic onto Lois's ire?

I am also hoping the fact he offered to tell her the truth will be counted as a plus on his side.
But he DIDN'T tell her.

Clark: That is why I am not sure I am even thinking in hour blocks of getting through this anymore. This is really, really, really tough, so I have no easy solutions. One moment at a time.
dizzy

Well, except canon Lois did not tell Clark at this point his touches reminded her of Superman. OK, I don't really think she will figure it out from this, I hope, but doubt it will happen at this point.
[Linked Image]

Well there were her actions that morning, but I guess they are not quite proof that she loves him. Likes him, yes, loves him, not quite.
Friendly banter does not = love.

Lois: I am sure that Superman should have understood from our conversation on the flight back from looking at his spaceship that I was more attracted to Clark than to him. I mean I mentioned sneaking a peak at Clark's body and learning he had been shot. Of course that shows I care about Clark more than Superman, right?
Yes, I believe that is the conversation she is referring to when she says "Superman knows".

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.