“Fine. Never better,” Clark said. “What did you find in the past?”
CLARK: <please let me boink Lois. Please let me boink Lois. Please let me boink Lois.>

“Tempus accidentally erased himself from existence.”
It’s commonly referred to as an ‘Oops’. And Captain Piccard calls it a temporal paradox.

“Well, yes, Clark. In doing so, Tempus broke this universe’s timeline. We cannot go back further in time than the instant Tempus disappeared.
[Linked Image]

That Superman must have saved some direct member of Tempus’s family, without whom Tempus cannot exist.
Or, maybe, Lana’s daughter married Tempus’s great-great-grandfather instead of him knocking a stripper addicted to meth, thus preventing the birth of Tempus’s great-grandfather.

“Or,” Herb suggested. “Tempus may have given you a chance at a better life?”
By introducing him to a series of Lois’s Clark isn’t allowed to consummate with?

“So, I don’t have any competition for Lois’s heart? She’s mine, free and clear?” Without waiting for a response from Herb, Clark grabbed his hand and shook it with glee.
/clears throat/

“I should tell Lois!” Then he stopped as if by some fleeting thought. “No, first I need to…”
[Linked Image] Condoms! [Linked Image] A 20-pack!

He came back a second later, shook Herb’s hand again, and disappeared once more,
Huh? What else? Also, he just dropped some cash at the drugstore? Won’t they notice that and sell the story to the Whisper?

And return he did, two minutes later, in a gush of wind and with a small paper bag in his hand.
Ah, that’ve been ye condoms. What was the first trip?

“We’ll catch up later, Herb, right now I have…”
Some consummation to do?

“Neither you nor Miss Lane were affected by the pheromone based perfume sprayed around the newsroom today, then?” Herb inquired.
CLARK: [Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]
“She forgave me. She loves me,” he said adamantly, pointing at Herb, before his voice dropped to almost a whisper. “Doesn’t she?” He raised his gaze to Herb’s beseechingly. “Doesn’t she?”
Ugh-uh.

“She begged me…” His hand dropped. “I’m such a fool.”
Yes. She doesn’t want you. Not even if you where the last man on Earth besides Ralph and Lex and her father. Well, maybe if Lex were dead. It would depend on how long Lex would have been dead already, I guess…

We kissed and…” His eyes widened before he swallowed. “Oh, God, no! Lois will never forgive me.”
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.