“Why don’t you put these items into a bag to take to my place?” Lois suggested with a flip of her hand to the clothes on the bed. “In case you ever need to spend the night again, and I’ll pick up some of my clothes and bring them here.”
Clark: I need to stall. Lois will go balistic on me if I in any way start to move in while she is under the influence of the pheremone spray.

Clark pushed down the emotional reaction this suggestion brought to the surface. “That’s a terrific idea, Lois,” he replied, despite his tone not matching the enthusiasm of his words.
Clark is really in a tough situation. Of course, how much is Lois really sufering from the Pheremone spray?

He knew that Lois was apt to burn his clothes in a bonfire as soon as she recovered.
Not if he shows proper restraint.

He kissed her cheek.
smile1 they are touching.

“Or,” Lois said, turning her whole body against him. “Should we make love first? Then take your stuff to my place and make love again over there. In the morning, we could bring my things here.”
dance she has lots of fun nicknames for him.

Lois finished, punctuating her words with a poke to his chest with her finger.
dance they are still touching.

“That may be true,” he admitted. “But if we all followed our hedonistic desires, minha, no work would be accomplished, the Daily Planet would fold, and we would be destitute.”

“That would be sad. I hate feeling sad,” she said.
party he is getting through to her.

John Pack Lambert