Christina: smile1 Yea. More!

*sigh* I can't believe he's taking Wells seriously.

Alt-Clark: Wouldn't you if the only chance at love meant killing them?
It makes sense to him. It isn't like this is the first run of bad luck he's had in life. He feels like it's just par for the course.

And that reminds me a lot of the "Casanova" effect. Have you ever seen the mini-series with David Tennant as a Giacomo Casanova? In it, his character falls for the one woman he would never be able to marry (who ultimately leaves him.) He runs into her a few times but never again attains what he had once had with her (an equal in AND out of bed.) She was the one woman who might have been able to tame him (but had to leave him.) After that came a string of flings.
I'm not familiar with the series / show. Although the only way I could think that the "one woman he could never marry" meant that they were kissing cousins.

I don't expect Clark to do that but the unrequited love thing kind of struck me similarly.
Um... no. Despite Cat telling him to the contrary, Clark is no Casanova. I know the curse is annoying, but it makes for good angst. laugh

CLARK: Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Clark: Death by worshiping my love, what a way to go.
CLARK: If I *had* to die, that's the way I'd choose.

Don't want the Scardino effect, huh? (not that I expect her to be attracted to Scardino the way she is to Clark.)
CANON CLARK: Could you refrain from mentioning that man's name, please? I'd really appreciate it.

Thankfully, PML didn't become a federal drug case. clap

You know, that's something that I hadn't thought about being part of the pheromone compound. The strength of trust that comes from it. That she didn't need to know where he went to for example.
LOIS: I was just happy he returned!

And probably at least saw the logic of such an idea.
LOIS: Of course, it's logical to leave a change of clothes at my partner's apartment in case of emergencies.

CLARK: As opposed to moving in with me, in case of an emergency... Actually, now that I think of it. That works as well.

LOIS: clap Actually, I think "Sit" is a canon line and reaction.

I'm reminded of Amy Adam's Giselle from "Enchanted." It's not really that far off, is it?
Giselle is a bit Revenge-addled. clap I got that movie for Christmas (FINALLY!). Maybe I should take a few minutes and reward myself, and actually watch it. I wonder where I put it?

Subconciously, she's starting to put two and two together about Clark and Superman it seems.
cool

More likely it would heat things up further.
CLARK: Of course I realized that. How much of a lunkhead does she think I am?

Actually, I just read an old comic where Lois thinks she got a blood transfusion from SM and dreams about becoming super powered. "PowerGirl" <<I mention OLD, right?>> Then she gives Clark a blood transfusion and he becomes "PowerMan", but he's a hopelessly horrible superhero. Always messing up. It definitely shows SM that his Clark "mild mannered reporter" disguise works well. PowerMan still wore his glasses, just added a pencil thin mustache, BTW.

Pheromoned!Lois: Oooo I love it when he gets growly like that. It's so sexy.
laugh

This is one of those things that makes me worry about how she'll take things after it wears off. I seriously think she'll believe that Clark didn't want her in an intimate manner because she had given him permission at one time (that I don't remember her rescinding) to take advantage of her the next time she was compromised.
Nope, never took it back. The offer was made during the Invisible Man case, when he didn't take advantage of her when she was drunk. It goes to show what a good man Clark is by still not falling into that trap.

“Lois, I’m not going to discuss this with you right now. I’ll be more than happy…” he lied. “— to discuss this when you’re feeling better.”

And if she's in the mood to discuss it after she's clear-headed, Clark? What then?
He'll discuss it with her, but he still won't be "happy" about it. wink

Pheromoned!Lois: Oh goody, I'm going to get a full-body massage. mmmmm.

Alt-Clark: Um. Maybe I shouldn't have suggested that.
I'm thinking a non-pheromoned Lois might like that as well. Sounds good to me.

Pheromoned!Lois: *petulantly* You haven't been acting much like you think I'm yours. I almost wonder if you've changed your mind about us.
Pretty much! Which is why Clark is trying to walk that very thin line. Admitting that he still cares for her, but no physically affection.

C'mon Clark, the only thing she seems to be in the mood to be outspoken about is her love and desire for you. I seriously doubt that knowing your secret would be a recipe for her to shout on the rooftops "I'm in love with Superman because he's Clark Kent!"
Um... Didn't that happen to Ghost Clark? [Linked Image]

LOIS: Not from the rooftops. I was down on the street. But in my defense, there wasn't a Superman, so nobody cared what I yelled.

Only to you, Clark. I seriously doubt she'd be this vocal about her fears and desires if it was anyone else.
He doesn't know if she might feel the need to open up with Perry.

She and Jimbo never got married in her past life. She did promise that he'd be her fall-back if I remember correctly.
Yes, but in her dream, she was remembering them checking into the Lexor together as (undercover) man and wife. Only she didn't remember that it was only an assignment.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.