She contemplated him for a moment, which stretched into two. He wondered what was going on in that crazy, besotted brain of hers.
Lois: I am basking in the wonder of him touching me.

“Huh,” she finally said. “When you touch me like that, you remind me of Superman.”
party she is figuring it out.

“I do?” Clark said with a gulp.
That is what you were going to tell her before Wells knocked.

“It’s remarkable. I never noticed it before,” Lois murmured, still staring.
I just hope she remembers.

“What?” he repeated, getting nervous.
Come on Clark, she deserves to know.

“You look a lot like Superman, too,” she said in a breathless tone.
party she is halfway there.

Clark didn’t need Miss Loose-Lips Lois, which this pheromone induced version seemed to be, to tell everyone about his secret identity. She had been more than happy to tell him all her secrets, anything he asked actually. He was doubly glad that Herb had interrupted his confession on the couch.
I think he should trust Lois more though. I guess he might have a point. Still, I think she could handle knowing about it.

“You’re much sexier than Superman,” Lois whispered, blowing into his ear and torturing him on many levels.
I think she really does beleive this.

He was sorely tempted to test that theory. What would drugged Lois think if Superman appeared on his patio at this moment? He bet she wouldn’t remember Clark’s name.
I doubt that would happen. She might relize the truth, but I don't think she would forget Clark. Lois is not that fickle.

He tried to take solace in the fact that he was both men, but it didn’t work.
Clark, stop assuming Lois does not really love you.

“Better watch out, Lois, he’s got those Super ears of his,” he teased with a wink.
Not that he needs such at this point.

She shrugged and then leaned her head against his shoulder with a sigh. “So what. Superman already knows I’m in love with you. I told him so,” she said smugly.

Since when? He scoffed.
Right now of course. Hmm, on the other hand, maybe that is how she actually remembers some conversations.

Only Lois would be able to find a way to lie in this condition.
I don't think she is lieing. She is just assuming Superman understood her statements the way she now means to have them understood.

He gently nudged her back into the chair. If he was standing behind her, rubbing her shoulders, it would be more difficult for her to kiss him.
Lois: I can still figure out a way.

“Oh. Oh!” she gasped suddenly, sitting upright. “I remember! Jimbo and I got married in the nightmare.” She shivered in disgust. “Ugh!”

He smiled. “Well, we can at least be rest assured that it wasn’t more than a dream then, Lois.” He doubted even a besotted Lois would fall for Jimmy’s cousin.
Of course he is assuming that things in the dream are what they appeared to be.

“Thank heavens!” She turned and faced Clark with a grin. “Anyway, I would much rather marry you.”
Clark: I wish Lois was really saying this, and not just under the pheremone.

John Pack Lambert