Christina: smile1 I was so scared mentioning the curse would scare you off. Phew.

Herb, if you had only known what had nearly gone on in Canon Clark's apartment would you be nearly as adamant about jumping on Alt-Clark for just about the same thing?
HERB: eek Are you saying that my dimension's Clark is human too?

Yeahh... an unhappy Clark is probably not that conducive to the future of Utopia.
True. Also difficult to have Utopia without consummation of relationship.

Clark: <<party>>
Wells: Now just hollld your horses mister.
thumbsup

When I first read that I couldn't understand what old wives' tale you were talking about. It took me a bunch of reads to realize you were talking about the "Man of Steel: Woman of Kleenex" myth. I can't imagine how he knew of that one.

Alt-Clark: It was a running theme in my world. Apparently I was deemed a "sex-threat" and someone decided to spread the rumor that I had to be celibate so that no one could be hurt.

Me: Ouch. (Ok, that above is just my postulation of why it would be an old wives' take in his world... unless there's a Superman variant comic that received the same treatment by a sci-fi writer.)
wave Thanks.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.