-- Response to John's FDK - Cont.

Clark: I need to stall. Lois will go balistic on me if I in any way start to move in while she is under the influence of the pheremone spray.
This is a true assumption. Now that he knows, he needs to act accordingly <<curse or no>>.

Clark is really in a tough situation. Of course, how much is Lois really sufering from the Pheremone spray?
smile1

I hate Wells.
Oh, dear.

she has lots of fun nicknames for him.
LOIS: He's so easy to nickname.

they are still touching.
He's trying to still act loving so not to incur "drunk Lois's" ire. He doesn't want to suddenly act differently than he was before his meeting with Herb. He doesn't want her to wonder why he's changed his tune and doubt his true affection for her, when she thinks back upon this episode.

he is getting through to her.
That's debatable.
I love how he is figuring out how to focus her emotions and desires at this point.
TRYING to.

they are kissing.
CLARK: Um... erm... technically, she kissed me.

he has figured a way to make her happy without direct contact.
But is it sustainable?

I love this description.
Thank you. smile1

On the other hand, if he had a clue how long this would last, he might just give up.
Is that in his vocabulary?

I just love this part.
Hmmmmm. John likes flirtatious Lois.

And now he confronts her with the truth.
He's working his way there.

Clark: Only in body.

Lois: Well, you like my body.

Clark: Your mind too, and your mind is off.
LOIS: What do you mean, 'my mind is off'? It's still here. It just is thinking about what I'm going to do with you once I get you into bed.

I just love this dialogue.
Thanks. smile1

she is way off. She is actually obeying his commands, Lois never does that.
I thought that happened in canon. Just another reason for her to be humiliated when the perfume wears off. clap True, but that's not what she meant.

Hmm, on the other hand, maybe that is how she actually remembers some conversations.
[Linked Image]

I don't think she is lieing. She is just assuming Superman understood her statements the way she now means to have them understood.
I'm sorry, did you think Lois was the only blind one in this relationship?

Clark: I wish Lois was really saying this, and not just under the pheremone.
evil

CLARK: <<sarcastically to EW>> Thanks. Thanks a lot.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.