-- Response to Michael’s FDK – cont.

Either that, or she’s already waiting for him in his bed. Naked. Or on the couch, only dressed in one of his dress shirts.
LOIS: And this would be bad?
CLARK: No, not necessarily “bad” per se. Let’s just say naughty.
LOIS: Ooooh. I can do naughty.
CLARK: help

Making her angry would normally work in cooling things off. But right now, she might rather start crying.
Yes, you’re right. That would be bad.

Only to find out that Superman’s already there?
CLARK: Then she’d be asking me what Superman was doing in my pants, and well, I’d rather avoid hearing that phrase.
Nope, his willpower will wither and die like one of Lois’s desk plants when placed directly in front of the sun. In space. Directly in front of the sun. Held by Superman. Also, his willpower is the inverse function of other parts of him.
CLARK: Could you stop reminded me of that. I’m trying to do the right thing here.

She gotten it down from the loft?
[Linked Image]

/watches the fireworks/
[Linked Image]

ER: <<confused>> That’s a two-weeks timejump. /squints some more/ There was nothing posted on the dark side… /tries to remember to not get overly concerned or Lois-like/
Time travel fic. Remember? <<ducking>>

Perry had banned V-Day after the Revenge disaster?
Nobody really felt like celebrating it after boinking all their co-workers.

At first I thought, LnC had gotten married. But combined with the stakeout-reference, I’m thinking it’s just a regular HiM, but they’ll stumble across Roarke during a drug-store break.
cool

Wait, Clark held out and Lois recovered but felt it was a good idea to continue? Or is Cat just playing the part?
Yes. One of those or neither.

But he’s the *wrong* Clark. The curse. It shouldn’t affect them. *That’s* why you said you were fond of Soul Mates. /taps foot in a very exasperated fashion/
HERB: But it could happen! Do you think I should risk Miss Lane’s life?

Nah. That’s against policy. Lois on the other hand…
rotflol

Ahhhh, there you are. Also. Hey!
Hey? Is something wrong?

So, it should have been Feb. 2nd, then?
HERB: Back to the time machine!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.