She could hear the skepticism in his voice. He didn’t believe her! True, other men had loved her physically without loving her, but Clark was different. She knew he was. With him, making love would show him he could trust her with the truth, because she trusted him.
Let's just hope she can still believe this in two days.

“Are you sure you feel all right, Lois?” Clark asked.

“Never better!
Hmm, this looks like canon in a new context.

You don’t know how much I have dreamed of this, Chuck,” she whispered into his ear.
A new context where he actually believes her. On the other hand, maybe he is right to believe her. Revenge does not create feelings, only magnify them and remove inhibitions.

“As have I, Lois, which is why I feel like we should slow down. We have all the time in the world. There’s no reason to rush,” he reminded her.
Although he only sort of believes this. Well, actually I guess he knows that if there time is limited they really should not act.

Lois nibbled on his ear.
Clark: smile1 You did not like our flirting this morning, I better do more of this hyper dance

“My body aches for you, Clark,” she murmured, before kissing across his cheek to his mouth.
party they are kissing, lots, all over the place.

“Let’s just enjoy each other’s company for now, Lois, and eat our lunch,” Clark said, taking another bite of his food, yet she saw with delight that his fork was shaking. “This isn’t the time or place for more.”
Clark: I hope this works, OK, deep down I want more, but not yet, and if I get more and then have to leave, well. Anyway, definately not here.

“Please, don’t make me beg,” she murmured, running her hands down his hard chest until she reached his hips. “Or is that what you want? Me, on my knees, in front of you?”
Clark: Not here. I mean, no Lois, that is not what I want. Not you begging.

It wasn’t really her style, but this was Clark, her love, her true love, the man she adored. She shrugged her acquiescence.
Clark: This is not good. OK, it is good, but no, I do not want that here, or anywhere really.

Clark grabbed her hands and held them in both of his. “What has gotten into you, Lois? Of course, that’s not what I want… well… No! Lois, you are being more forward than Cat has ever been. That isn’t like you.”
Clark: Not that I don't like it, but here in the restraunt Lois, come on, we want a relationship that will last, and we don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure.

Lois: I doubt they would if we do it in this restrarant.

Clark: No. This is not that kind of place.

“But you and Cat were never in a relationship, right? Never had sex, right?” Lois said, her lips pouting. Had he lied to her about that too? “Right?”

“I love you, and only you,” he said, kissing one of her hands, then the other, and not answering her question at all. “I have never had that kind of relationship with Cat nor have I wanted it.”
It seems that the pheremone makes lots of feelings hightened, including jealousy. Good thing that he can truthfully deny any and all sexual relations with Cat, in both heart and action.

That was better. Lois relaxed. She knew Clark wouldn’t cheat on her. Of course, he wouldn’t. His life depended on him being faithful.
Wait, is this a mental threat against Clark if he ever cheats on her?

“All I’m saying is, we should let nature takes it course. We’ll get there when we get there, okay?” he continued. “I’m happy with what I have, Lois, with this.”

He kissed her hand again, and then scooted closer to kiss her cheek. It was all very romantic, and she whole-heartedly approved.
Lois: Still, if he thinks he can avoid me this afternoon, well, hopefully he won't.

“I’m not going to force you to do anything you’re not ready for or comfortable with. I promise you that. Just because we say ‘I love you’ doesn’t mean I expect us to jump into bed right away; that’s not who we are. I want to prove to you that our relationship means more to me than our sexual attraction.” He brushed her hair out of her face in that way that Superman always did.
A clue. Although, will she figure from this clue, or does she need more?

She liked it better when Clark did it.
Clark: Why do my dreams always come true only after I learn something that makes them impossible?

“I need to prove to you, first, that I’m not like other men.”
Just float for her already Clark. Oh, he does not mean in that way.

Lois sat up and grinned at him, happily eating her food once more. “Okay, handsome. As long as I know you want me, I can wait until you’re ready.”
Lois: As long as your being ready happens very soon.

He stared at her for a long moment, and then shook his head. For a moment there, she had thought he had exhaled in relief.
Lois: Maybe I am going too fast. Need to slow down a little. No sex with Clark until we are back to his apartment. Yes, I think I can wait that long.

John Pack Lambert