Originally posted by John Lambert:
I was assuming no amnesia for this. What I am saying is if Lois learns in the next 36 hours, we will not have a situation of Lois being really mad at herself for giving up a chance to learn Clark's secret once she recovers. For her to be mad at saying "I don't need to know your secret Clark" she has to remember doing so.
So, once she learns what his secret is, she's going to be mad at herself? Possibly. Probably. But I'm sure she'll divert it onto someone else. Who? No idea. laugh [Linked Image]

Hmm, so maybe Lois is doing more work than I give her credit for.
Don't worry about it. Clark gave her credit for doing work as well.

Lois: I thought about it though. The food might now have been very good, but it has associations of being with Clark, so I want to keep it and eat it later, preferrably with him.
Nope. Just looking for a plausible excuse. It will probably mold in the fridge, well, if it had been Lois's fridge. Clark will most likely throw it out.

CLARK: whinging

JOHN:I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?

EW: Would Clark give Lois RED roses?

JOHN: After the events we just went throug, why not.
Because Clark has bad associations with red roses.

Also, as part of a cover for their being on a honeymoon. Hmm, on the other hand, probably not. At least not leaving them on her desk.
[Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.