Gah! Lost my last FDK!

I guess I'll just make a few notes and then move on right now.

*shakes fist at Wells*
I really think that he's trying to do a number for these two.

Herb knew Clark must have waited to consummate their relationship until after marriage, as the Clark from his universe had, since they were still both alive and well enough to marry on the fourteenth.
And how does he know the curse would hurt these two, hmm? *speaking to Wells, not to you* I mean the Clark from the different universe isn't the same soul, is it?

What if it had to do with a memory of her true Clark? That thought was like refreshing ice water on his resolve. He sighed. And on his libido.
Yeouch. I really don't think that's the case but that's just me.

He tried to remember why he wasn’t making love to her at this very moment, but for some reason his mind failed him.
I'm sure Canon Clark had this very thought a good number of times over the years. And probably the secret was one reason (hence, why we saw them getting more heated after she was in on the secret.)

She withdrew her arms. He opened his eyes to find out why, and saw her pushing herself up on the counter. She spread open her legs and pulled him between them, before taking him into her arms again. Clark had to admit he wasn’t adverse to this position. She licked his lips, and he hungrily deepened the kiss, their tongues caressing one another.
*fans self*

Before he realized it was happening Lois flung open his shirt and began to kiss down his neck to his chest. He had never had anyone touch him quite like that before, caress his body with love and attention. It had always been him giving the attention to the woman’s chest. This was a pleasant development. Making love with Lois would be the most sensual experience of his life.
It's interesting that for all the attraction to Clark they were never able to touch him like he seems to allow Lois to touch him.

Right! Delay. Delay. Delay! Tell Lois the truth. As her legs squeezed him tighter and she nibbled down his throat, he realized he didn’t want to delay, but he needed to tell her about Superman. How much better would making love to Lois be if he didn’t have to try to hide that side of himself? That in itself was worth chancing her ire, if afterwards he would be able to make love as himself.
Well that's an interesting development, at least with regards to his superpowers. He doesn't feel the absolute NEED to make love with her in the know (mostly because of his previous experiences with sex) but recognizes how much better it might be with her knowing.

Carlos had told Clark to go home, marry Lois, and create his own descendants for Utopia. “That woman isn’t minha,” Carlos had insisted. Lois wasn’t his. Well, the man was a priest after all.
I'm even more certain that IF Carlos is the reincarnated Clark, he's been split away from his soulmate so that he doesn't see Lois as his soul pairing.

He glanced up and scooted down his glasses to see who it was. H.G. Wells stood on the other side.
I really just think that Wells is being a prude. There really isn't anything to suggest that Alt-Clark instead of Carlos/Canon Clark is better than the other when it comes to this. If anything, the fact that Clark comes from a different universe makes his soul a different pairing issue than the Canon one. I doubt the soul-curse is in effect for them.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)