John: Thanks for the FDK, no matter the length. laugh
I am going to post a more through response probably on Monday. However for now I just wanted to say <<I'm happy, very, very, very, very, happy>>
Yes, PML is a favorite for us romance fans. Lois doesn't disappoint. Clark caves beautifully. Lots of fun to be had... now back to reality. No?

I am a really worried about what Wells learned, actually super worried that they will have no easy way to break the curse and fear Clark may give up all hope for a time.
Well, as long as there are ?? for the total Parts ahead, Clark hasn't given up hope. wink

Still, Lois and Clark could not be in a better place, but since Lois is suffering from Revenge, it is probably best that Wells is intervening, assuming that the curse is not another potential problem.
[Linked Image]

I am thinking that Cat and Jimmy were messing with Wells, and that Lois and Clark were undercover at the Honeymoon Suite.
That's possible.

Of course, that leads me to not understand how Clark managed to avoid consumating the relationship until then, unless Wells is wrong about the curse.
That's also possible. Or it's possible that when Clark told Lois (in the future that will now not take place) CK=SM and Herb didn't interrupt, she got mad and stormed out. Anything's possible. But I'm not telling. laugh I'm leaving that up to the Reader.

And if he did, than Wells intervening just killed a chance for Clark to tell Lois he is Superman.
Also possible. clap Always acceptible. This is nice too. laugh Probably not the responces you were expecting though.

I do have to wonder why Clark took off the super-suit.
Because EW wanted Lois to take off Clark's shirt and it wouldn't have worked if she saw the Super suit? Nope. Don't accept that answer. Hmmmm. Perhaps Clark was having doubts about his willpower to tell Lois before they went too far, and he figured out of all the ways for her to learn that about it, while they were making out probably not a good one?

It is almost as if while he tells himself that he wants to tell Lois he is SM, he really does not want to. On the other hand, I guess he is right that it is better to tell her than to have her just find out.
CLARK: Yes, that sounds good. I'll go with that. I want to tell her, but not by her taking off my clothes.

I do not think Lois will be happy with herself for not getting him to tell her once she recovers from Revenge.
You mean if she finds out later that he's Superman and she doesn't get him to tell her through seduction?

Of course, she may figure out or be told during the next 36 hours or so, so we may never learn what she thinks about telling Clark not to tell her the truth, but we will see.
Lois will have another POV or two (or 600) before the end of this story. wink

I am half hoping she figures it out as he is looking not through his glasses at the door, but I really do not expect her to.
Nope, her eyes were closed in contented bliss. Sorry.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.