Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: VirginiaR FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/21/12 11:49 PM
Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

laugh Merry Christmas? [Linked Image]

Feel free to start bashing Herb here. Or leave other comments.

Oooops. blush I posted slightly early. My apologies. laugh

Next posting (if possible, which it probably will be, unless sleep deprevation or weather intrudes) will be late Tues 12/25 or early Wed. 12/26.
Posted By: scifiJoan Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/22/12 11:13 AM
What a way to leave us! Can't poor Clark get a moment of happiness? Looking forward to seeing how you resolve this.

Joan
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/22/12 07:14 PM
I am going to post a more through response probably on Monday. However for now I just wanted to say smile1 smile1 smile1 .

I am a really worried about what Wells learned, actually super worried that they will have no easy way to break the curse and fear Clark may give up all hope for a time.

Still, Lois and Clark could not be in a better place, but since Lois is suffering from Revenge, it is probably best that Wells is intervening, assuming that the curse is not another potential problem.

I am thinking that Cat and Jimmy were messing with Wells, and that Lois and Clark were undercover at the Honeymoon Suite. Of course, that leads me to not understand how Clark managed to avoid consumating the relationship until then, unless Wells is wrong about the curse. And if he did, than Wells intervening just killed a chance for Clark to tell Lois he is Superman.

Still, even if CK and LL are at the honeymoon suite undercover, given their history I think it will be next to impossible for then to avoid activiating the curse. This is all the more true if they somehow did not activate it during Lois' time under Revenge.

Of course, I have to wonder if the curse applies. Since Clark is not the soul that is linked to Lois, he would not come under the curse, so maybe Wells is needlessly worried about them invoking the curse.

Yes I know you are asking "this is not the indepth FDK", but it isn't, I still want to do that.

I do have to wonder why Clark took off the super-suit. It is almost as if while he tells himself that he wants to tell Lois he is SM, he really does not want to. On the other hand, I guess he is right that it is better to tell her than to have her just find out.

I do not think Lois will be happy with herself for not getting him to tell her once she recovers from Revenge. Of course, she may figure out or be told during the next 36 hours or so, so we may never learn what she thinks about telling Clark not to tell her the truth, but we will see.

I am half hoping she figures it out as he is looking not through his glasses at the door, but I really do not expect her to.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/22/12 08:51 PM
I decided to do in-depth FDK to the first part. I won't get any further than that though for awhile.

From the first moment that Clark had sat down at his desk, after returning from conducting his interviews, Lois hadn’t been able to keep her eyes off him.
smile1 Lois loving Clark.

As she’d watched her adorable Clark,
grumble a lot of good it does me if I have to leave to rescue real Clark now.

Instead, Clark ran his hand through her hair and whispered, “I love you, too, Lois.”
Lois: dance dance He loves me. Hmm, Chuck, you don't have to wisper it though. I like you wispering in my ear, but you can also say it louder, if you want.

She should have known better. Clark would never hurt her. He could never hurt her. Well, he had, but that hadn’t been intentional. He was the most wonderful man ever.
I just hope she still thinks this when she recovers from the pheremone.

He was even better than Superman was. She exhaled. Too bad Clark couldn’t fly,
Clark: Well, actually.

Lois: Stop talking, keep kissing.

but he loved her, really, really loved her. He didn’t just say he loved her and have them only be words, which he didn’t mean, like that other man who flew.
Clark: dance She loves me.

NR: she also dislikes Superman.

Clark:Hmm, your right.

Lois: Kiss me, and stop talking with other people.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/22/12 08:55 PM
When Clark said he loved her, he meant it. They would be together forever, she just knew it.
Clark: I just wish I could be sure I was the Clark she will be with.

Lois: Clark, you are the only Clark for me.

Lois leaned her head against his shoulder in contented bliss.
dance dance she has forgiven him.

Lois admitted, and then pointed at him, shaking her finger. “No more lying to me, Clark.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, this direct declaration is probably keeping him from realizing how totally off she is.
[quote]Clarkie. Clarkerino.” His name sounded funny on her tongue. “No, that won’t do. I need something more loving to call you, something special just for you.” She danced her fingers down his chest. She couldn’t wait until after lunch when she could finally get him alone again.
Lois: And then I can touch his chest without the annoying clothes in the way.

He laughed, taking hold of her hand. “I’ve been working for months to find an endearment for you, but nothing fits. I must admit that I like it when you call me ‘Chuck’. Nobody else could make that wrong name sound so wonderful.”
dance wrong Clark is now the new right.

“I know. Nicknames just don’t work on me. You’ll come up with something; I know you will. Nobody is as smart as you,”
dance she really does love him.

she said, which strangely enough made his brow furrow.
Clark: dance He winked at me.

Lois leaned over and kissed him. “There’s something else you can make… love,”
Clark: (fanning himself) Lois, maybe we should take this a little slower. We don't have to make love today.

Clark choked on his ravioli and needed to take a sip of water to clear his throat. “What are you saying, Lois?”
Clark: Please just be teasing me. I can't make love with you until I know I can stay here.

“You know.” She kept her voice low and set her hand on his leg. “I want you, Clark.”

His eyes popped out of his face. How could he be so surprised? He must have realized by now what he did to her.
Lois: Come on, all my bending over his desk and giving him good views of my chest and legs, and touching and kissing him in the cab and here and saying I love him should have clued him in by now.

“I want you too, Lois, but don’t you think we’re moving too quickly?” he said.

“Again with that word, my darling. Didn’t you promise to make love to me months ago?”
And this is why he has not clued in yet. They almost made love at the Metro Club, this is not Lois totally out of form, just more affectionate, and not holding her grudge, but even that had been lessening and the change from the morning was not too great.

Lois tossed back to him. “I don’t find this quick in the least.”

“Yes, Lois, but at the time you were angry and hurt. You needed time to heal,”
Lois: Not when we were in the Metro Club closet.

“Haven’t I healed?” she asked, batting her eyelashes rapidly in a way she knew all men liked.
Clark: Well, at least this man does.

“Yes, but I’m not one to make love, just because I’m physically able.”

Was Clark rejecting her? “Do you doubt that I love you, Clark?” she said, her eyes filling with tears.
Clark: No Lois, no, no, no. I am not rejecting you. I just want to do this right.

“But, what, Clark? We were interrupted; otherwise we’d already be lovers now.”
She does have a good point. It will even possibly overcome her anger once he recovers.

Lois: dance sloppy love for Clark. I am going to get to be with him.

She wiped her hands on her napkin and wrapped her arms around his neck again.
Lois: Why did I ever removed them? They feel so right here.

She leisurely kissed his lips. “I love you, Clark, body and soul. I want to share our bodies, and until we do, I won’t feel like you trust me, or truly love me.”
Clark: love Oh wait, still, better go slow.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/22/12 08:57 PM
She could hear the skepticism in his voice. He didn’t believe her! True, other men had loved her physically without loving her, but Clark was different. She knew he was. With him, making love would show him he could trust her with the truth, because she trusted him.
Let's just hope she can still believe this in two days.

“Are you sure you feel all right, Lois?” Clark asked.

“Never better!
Hmm, this looks like canon in a new context.

You don’t know how much I have dreamed of this, Chuck,” she whispered into his ear.
A new context where he actually believes her. On the other hand, maybe he is right to believe her. Revenge does not create feelings, only magnify them and remove inhibitions.

“As have I, Lois, which is why I feel like we should slow down. We have all the time in the world. There’s no reason to rush,” he reminded her.
Although he only sort of believes this. Well, actually I guess he knows that if there time is limited they really should not act.

Lois nibbled on his ear.
Clark: smile1 You did not like our flirting this morning, I better do more of this hyper dance

“My body aches for you, Clark,” she murmured, before kissing across his cheek to his mouth.
party they are kissing, lots, all over the place.

“Let’s just enjoy each other’s company for now, Lois, and eat our lunch,” Clark said, taking another bite of his food, yet she saw with delight that his fork was shaking. “This isn’t the time or place for more.”
Clark: I hope this works, OK, deep down I want more, but not yet, and if I get more and then have to leave, well. Anyway, definately not here.

“Please, don’t make me beg,” she murmured, running her hands down his hard chest until she reached his hips. “Or is that what you want? Me, on my knees, in front of you?”
Clark: Not here. I mean, no Lois, that is not what I want. Not you begging.

It wasn’t really her style, but this was Clark, her love, her true love, the man she adored. She shrugged her acquiescence.
Clark: This is not good. OK, it is good, but no, I do not want that here, or anywhere really.

Clark grabbed her hands and held them in both of his. “What has gotten into you, Lois? Of course, that’s not what I want… well… No! Lois, you are being more forward than Cat has ever been. That isn’t like you.”
Clark: Not that I don't like it, but here in the restraunt Lois, come on, we want a relationship that will last, and we don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure.

Lois: I doubt they would if we do it in this restrarant.

Clark: No. This is not that kind of place.

“But you and Cat were never in a relationship, right? Never had sex, right?” Lois said, her lips pouting. Had he lied to her about that too? “Right?”

“I love you, and only you,” he said, kissing one of her hands, then the other, and not answering her question at all. “I have never had that kind of relationship with Cat nor have I wanted it.”
It seems that the pheremone makes lots of feelings hightened, including jealousy. Good thing that he can truthfully deny any and all sexual relations with Cat, in both heart and action.

That was better. Lois relaxed. She knew Clark wouldn’t cheat on her. Of course, he wouldn’t. His life depended on him being faithful.
Wait, is this a mental threat against Clark if he ever cheats on her?

“All I’m saying is, we should let nature takes it course. We’ll get there when we get there, okay?” he continued. “I’m happy with what I have, Lois, with this.”

He kissed her hand again, and then scooted closer to kiss her cheek. It was all very romantic, and she whole-heartedly approved.
Lois: Still, if he thinks he can avoid me this afternoon, well, hopefully he won't.

“I’m not going to force you to do anything you’re not ready for or comfortable with. I promise you that. Just because we say ‘I love you’ doesn’t mean I expect us to jump into bed right away; that’s not who we are. I want to prove to you that our relationship means more to me than our sexual attraction.” He brushed her hair out of her face in that way that Superman always did.
A clue. Although, will she figure from this clue, or does she need more?

She liked it better when Clark did it.
Clark: Why do my dreams always come true only after I learn something that makes them impossible?

“I need to prove to you, first, that I’m not like other men.”
Just float for her already Clark. Oh, he does not mean in that way.

Lois sat up and grinned at him, happily eating her food once more. “Okay, handsome. As long as I know you want me, I can wait until you’re ready.”
Lois: As long as your being ready happens very soon.

He stared at her for a long moment, and then shook his head. For a moment there, she had thought he had exhaled in relief.
Lois: Maybe I am going too fast. Need to slow down a little. No sex with Clark until we are back to his apartment. Yes, I think I can wait that long.
Posted By: KenJ Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 05:41 AM
Virginia,

Let me get this straight, even though this universe's true Clark was killed by Tempus the curse is still in effect and if Herb doesn't interfere Lois will die if they consummate their wedding and of course the same would apply if they didn't wait for the formalities.
Posted By: Christina Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 12:40 PM
Gah! Lost my last FDK!

I guess I'll just make a few notes and then move on right now.

*shakes fist at Wells*
I really think that he's trying to do a number for these two.

Herb knew Clark must have waited to consummate their relationship until after marriage, as the Clark from his universe had, since they were still both alive and well enough to marry on the fourteenth.
And how does he know the curse would hurt these two, hmm? *speaking to Wells, not to you* I mean the Clark from the different universe isn't the same soul, is it?

What if it had to do with a memory of her true Clark? That thought was like refreshing ice water on his resolve. He sighed. And on his libido.
Yeouch. I really don't think that's the case but that's just me.

He tried to remember why he wasn’t making love to her at this very moment, but for some reason his mind failed him.
I'm sure Canon Clark had this very thought a good number of times over the years. And probably the secret was one reason (hence, why we saw them getting more heated after she was in on the secret.)

She withdrew her arms. He opened his eyes to find out why, and saw her pushing herself up on the counter. She spread open her legs and pulled him between them, before taking him into her arms again. Clark had to admit he wasn’t adverse to this position. She licked his lips, and he hungrily deepened the kiss, their tongues caressing one another.
*fans self*

Before he realized it was happening Lois flung open his shirt and began to kiss down his neck to his chest. He had never had anyone touch him quite like that before, caress his body with love and attention. It had always been him giving the attention to the woman’s chest. This was a pleasant development. Making love with Lois would be the most sensual experience of his life.
It's interesting that for all the attraction to Clark they were never able to touch him like he seems to allow Lois to touch him.

Right! Delay. Delay. Delay! Tell Lois the truth. As her legs squeezed him tighter and she nibbled down his throat, he realized he didn’t want to delay, but he needed to tell her about Superman. How much better would making love to Lois be if he didn’t have to try to hide that side of himself? That in itself was worth chancing her ire, if afterwards he would be able to make love as himself.
Well that's an interesting development, at least with regards to his superpowers. He doesn't feel the absolute NEED to make love with her in the know (mostly because of his previous experiences with sex) but recognizes how much better it might be with her knowing.

Carlos had told Clark to go home, marry Lois, and create his own descendants for Utopia. “That woman isn’t minha,” Carlos had insisted. Lois wasn’t his. Well, the man was a priest after all.
I'm even more certain that IF Carlos is the reincarnated Clark, he's been split away from his soulmate so that he doesn't see Lois as his soul pairing.

He glanced up and scooted down his glasses to see who it was. H.G. Wells stood on the other side.
I really just think that Wells is being a prude. There really isn't anything to suggest that Alt-Clark instead of Carlos/Canon Clark is better than the other when it comes to this. If anything, the fact that Clark comes from a different universe makes his soul a different pairing issue than the Canon one. I doubt the soul-curse is in effect for them.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 07:10 PM
Originally posted by scifiJoan:
What a way to leave us! Can't poor Clark get a moment of happiness?
Um... sure. That was his moment. Time's up!

Looking forward to seeing how you resolve this.
evil Stick with me. Twists and turns ahead. Just when you'll think you know where this story is heading, that's when the next turn happens. laugh Forget I said that.... no spoilers to see here. Um... Keep reading. Thanks for the feedback. Merry Christmas?
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 07:45 PM
John: Thanks for the FDK, no matter the length. laugh
I am going to post a more through response probably on Monday. However for now I just wanted to say <<I'm happy, very, very, very, very, happy>>
Yes, PML is a favorite for us romance fans. Lois doesn't disappoint. Clark caves beautifully. Lots of fun to be had... now back to reality. No?

I am a really worried about what Wells learned, actually super worried that they will have no easy way to break the curse and fear Clark may give up all hope for a time.
Well, as long as there are ?? for the total Parts ahead, Clark hasn't given up hope. wink

Still, Lois and Clark could not be in a better place, but since Lois is suffering from Revenge, it is probably best that Wells is intervening, assuming that the curse is not another potential problem.
[Linked Image]

I am thinking that Cat and Jimmy were messing with Wells, and that Lois and Clark were undercover at the Honeymoon Suite.
That's possible.

Of course, that leads me to not understand how Clark managed to avoid consumating the relationship until then, unless Wells is wrong about the curse.
That's also possible. Or it's possible that when Clark told Lois (in the future that will now not take place) CK=SM and Herb didn't interrupt, she got mad and stormed out. Anything's possible. But I'm not telling. laugh I'm leaving that up to the Reader.

And if he did, than Wells intervening just killed a chance for Clark to tell Lois he is Superman.
Also possible. clap Always acceptible. This is nice too. laugh Probably not the responces you were expecting though.

I do have to wonder why Clark took off the super-suit.
Because EW wanted Lois to take off Clark's shirt and it wouldn't have worked if she saw the Super suit? Nope. Don't accept that answer. Hmmmm. Perhaps Clark was having doubts about his willpower to tell Lois before they went too far, and he figured out of all the ways for her to learn that about it, while they were making out probably not a good one?

It is almost as if while he tells himself that he wants to tell Lois he is SM, he really does not want to. On the other hand, I guess he is right that it is better to tell her than to have her just find out.
CLARK: Yes, that sounds good. I'll go with that. I want to tell her, but not by her taking off my clothes.

I do not think Lois will be happy with herself for not getting him to tell her once she recovers from Revenge.
You mean if she finds out later that he's Superman and she doesn't get him to tell her through seduction?

Of course, she may figure out or be told during the next 36 hours or so, so we may never learn what she thinks about telling Clark not to tell her the truth, but we will see.
Lois will have another POV or two (or 600) before the end of this story. wink

I am half hoping she figures it out as he is looking not through his glasses at the door, but I really do not expect her to.
Nope, her eyes were closed in contented bliss. Sorry.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 10:37 PM
-- Response to John's FDK - Cont.

I decided to do in-depth FDK to the first part. I won't get any further than that though for awhile.
Oh, goody! More! smile1

At first I thought this was in his apartment. On thinking more I figured it was in the restarant, and I guess you do say the cab ride was to the restaurant, but I was still confused because in the last part they gave the driver Clark's address. Or I thought they did. Was that Clark's address or the restaurant address? I guess the "Followed him" line makes it sound like they are going to the same place, not equivalent places.
Well, this part starts out with "The restaurant was..."

Too bad Clark has not told her he is invulnerable yet.
Lois isn't. That's why he needs to clean his hands. Also, it's polite to wash one's hands before eating.

Clark: That is ok, I still prefer to eat food from Lois' hands when they are clean, although I will accept other ways.

Lois: he wants to eat out of my hands.
LOIS: Wait! He ALREADY eats out of my hands.

Lois: OK, maybe we did a little more than kiss in the cab. It still felt like "only kissing" compared to what I wanted to do with my hunky man Clarkie.
Making out is difficult when keeping one's hands to one's self.

Lois: Still, maybe he would have done more if my hair had been neater.

Clark: Your hair got messed up from us going at eachoter.

Lois: he was touching lots of me, although not enough without clothing.
CLARK: Geez, Lois. We were in public. Sure, in a cab, but the cabbie could see us and our first time in the backseat of a cab while the cabbie crashed, while memoriable, isn't exactly how I *want* to remember it.

Lois: Clark is so good. I was going to think of someone else who would have probably criticized, but I am not going to. Much more fun to think of how wonderful Clark is. Clark.
There's someone to think of other than Clark? clap

she really does love him.
LOIS: What's that supposed to mean? That I use sex to get information or something?
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 10:43 PM
-- Response to John's FDK - Cont.

Clark: this is not Lois. What happened to the real Lois. Lois would never admit anyone was smarter than her.
Ribbit?

Clark: Whew. That is so much better. This is Lois after all, build me up with a compliment, and then make it not quite so good. Still, it was a wonderful compliment even modified, why would this not be Lois. She might be a little odd today, but she is clearly her normal self. I mean, she is coming on stronger than this morning, but she was already flirting this morning, must be build up from Christmas.
Could be. Might be. Or something else.

Clark: I must be too jumpy. Lois is just really wanting me today, like I have been feeling since I first saw her back in May. Maybe she has for a while too, and it is just finally getting out.
Clark falls into my cleverly laid trap, laughs EW.

Lois: Especially since Clark has not let me really undress at all while we are still in the restaurant. I mean, I have a bra under this blouse, why do I need the blouse too. OK, maybe that would just be too much in public, which is why we should have gone to his place. Once there, I won't even need the bra anymore.
She doesn't undress in public in PML, so I doubt she'd do so here.

I just love how Lois is so with it under the pheremone, even if it is with it in the wrong way.
Why wouldn't she be herself? And thank you. laugh

Lois: Hey, I may feel more desire for Clark, but that does not make me stupid. Now if I just vapidly wanted some man who was just a hunk. True, Clark has the msot incredible body of any man, ever, without compare, better than that other flying guy, by far. But he also is so smart, and so caring, and kind, and patient, and he has saved my life on at least four occasions, probably five, because why would he ever be confused about something, although how he did not get hit by those bullets outside my aprtment, I don't know.
She didn't witness that.

Maybe some other times too, I am not sure. At least some other times he has saved my heart from total pain, which is just as good. I mean, what other guy who likes you would say no to sex because they knew it was not right yet. Clark is just the best. In every way possible.
CLARK: Well, if you insist. <<feels deeply guilty>>

Clark: Then why is my Chinese cooking so good.
clap THAT'S why she can't find any record of him. His mother's Italian and his father's Chinese and they grew up in China.

Lois: Well, you are just a great cook Clark, like everything else.
Or that. Right.

Lois: Actually, mainly for its location, atmosphere was OK, but not all that needed.
Pretty much.

Lois: We should have ordered only one dish. Then I could be sticking my fingers in his mouth already.
That might've been a dead giveaway that not all was right in Loisville.

Clark really did like that night.
Well, duh! Lois gave him a lapdance.

Lois: Just hope this time he does not figure a way to chicken out.
[Linked Image]

No wonder the pheremone worked, there were lots of feelings there to work with.
[Linked Image]

Lois: Clark, you are always that good.
CLARK: Huh? Um... Lois, you aren't eating... uh... Thank you?

Clark: (fanning himself) Lois, maybe we should take this a little slower. We don't have to make love today.
[Linked Image] Silly, naive boy.

Clark: Please just be teasing me. I can't make love with you until I know I can stay here.
Uh-huh.

Lois: Come on, all my bending over his desk and giving him good views of my chest and legs, and touching and kissing him in the cab and here and saying I love him should have clued him in by now.
CLARK: Er... that could have just been flirting?

And this is why he has not clued in yet. They almost made love at the Metro Club, this is not Lois totally out of form, just more affectionate, and not holding her grudge, but even that had been lessening and the change from the morning was not too great.
Yep, she had slowly been more flirty over the last several months.

Lois: Not when we were in the Metro Club closet.
But she's the one who put a 'slow-down' to their relationship then.

Clark: No Lois, no, no, no. I am not rejecting you. I just want to do this right.
He DOES keep saying that, doesn't he?

She does have a good point. It will even possibly overcome her anger once he recovers.
I figure Lois on pheromones doesn't mean she's lost her powers of negotation.
Let's just hope she can still believe this in two days.
[Linked Image]

Hmm, this looks like canon in a new context.
I might have mixed in some canon into these scenes.

A new context where he actually believes her. On the other hand, maybe he is right to believe her. Revenge does not create feelings, only magnify them and remove inhibitions.
Pretty much.

Although he only sort of believes this. Well, actually I guess he knows that if there time is limited they really should not act.
If they can be together, their time in infinite.

Clark: This is so much more enjoyable than what was happening when Perry thought she was nibbling my ear.
Actually that was 'neck' but detail, schmetails.

Lois: You did not like our flirting this morning, I better do more of this next meeting.

Clark: Oh Lois, I liked it. We don't want to disrupt the meeting too much. Just your nibbling is so much better than words.
CLARK: Meeting? We attended a meeting this morning? Was that only THIS morning?

Clark: I hope this works, OK, deep down I want more, but not yet, and if I get more and then have to leave, well. Anyway, definately not here.
Definitely *not* in the restaurant.

Clark: Not here. I mean, no Lois, that is not what I want. Not you begging...

Clark: This is not good. OK, it is good, but no, I do not want that here, or anywhere really.
I needed to throw in some doubts into Clark's mind.

Clark: Not that I don't like it, but here in the restraunt Lois, come on, we want a relationship that will last, and we don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure.

Lois: I doubt they would if we do it in this restrarant.

Clark: No. This is not that kind of place.
She never said that she'd do it THERE.

It seems that the pheremone makes lots of feelings hightened, including jealousy. Good thing that he can truthfully deny any and all sexual relations with Cat, in both heart and action.
Well, when Clark and Lex discussed what would happen to Metropolis on 100% pheromones, love wasn't the only emotion discussed. I thought I'd explore a few of those others.

Wait, is this a mental threat against Clark if he ever cheats on her?
Remember how Lois feels about cheaters, due to how Sam treated Ellen.

Lois: Still, if he thinks he can avoid me this afternoon, well, hopefully he won't.
He didn't say anything about avoidence.

A clue. Although, will she figure from this clue, or does she need more?
He drops as many clues as canon Clark does, just different ones.

Clark: Why do my dreams always come true only after I learn something that makes them impossible?
evil

Just float for her already Clark. Oh, he does not mean in that way.
Yes, not in THAT way.

Lois: As long as your being ready happens very soon.
laugh

Lois: Maybe I am going too fast. Need to slow down a little. No sex with Clark until we are back to his apartment. Yes, I think I can wait that long.
Okay, Lois hasn't lost ALL her morals. She's not asking for Clark to do anything in the restaurant. It's just conversation.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 10:46 PM
Ken: Thanks for popping in with FDK. Somehow, I thought you might since Herb showed up. Glad I haven't scared you away, yet.

Let me get this straight, even though this universe's true Clark was killed by Tempus the curse is still in effect and if Herb doesn't interfere Lois will die if they consummate their wedding and of course the same would apply if they didn't wait for the formalities.
That seems to be Herb's theory. He'll elaborate in 73.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/23/12 11:48 PM
Christina: Ooooh. Another Long FDK. smile1
Gah! Lost my last FDK!

I guess I'll just make a few notes and then move on right now.
Oh! I hate it when that happens.

*shakes fist at Wells*
I really think that he's trying to do a number for these two.
evil

I'm even more certain that IF Carlos is the reincarnated Clark, he's been split away from his soulmate so that he doesn't see Lois as his soul pairing.
It's hard for Carlos to see Lois as his "soul mate" when he's a priest. He's not actually looking for one.

I really just think that Wells is being a prude. There really isn't anything to suggest that Alt-Clark instead of Carlos/Canon Clark is better than the other when it comes to this. If anything, the fact that Clark comes from a different universe makes his soul a different pairing issue than the Canon one. I doubt the soul-curse is in effect for them.
So, you think he's just stopping them because Clark and Lois aren't married? Or because he thinks Lois should only be with her True Clark? We'll shall have to see what Herb says about that.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 12:45 PM
clap Always acceptible. This is nice too. laugh Probably not the responces you were expecting though.
I didn't really expect my questions to be answered at all, so it is actually what I expected, maybe not what I hoped for, but what I expected.

I do have to wonder why Clark took off the super-suit.
Because EW wanted Lois to take off Clark's shirt and it wouldn't have worked if she saw the Super suit? Nope. Don't accept that answer. Hmmmm. Perhaps Clark was having doubts about his willpower to tell Lois before they went too far, and he figured out of all the ways for her to learn that about it, while they were making out probably not a good one?
Well, since Lois does not have to go that far to see the suit, it not being there may be very needful.

It is almost as if while he tells himself that he wants to tell Lois he is SM, he really does not want to. On the other hand, I guess he is right that it is better to tell her than to have her just find out.
CLARK: Yes, that sounds good. I'll go with that. I want to tell her, but not by her taking off my clothes.
Somehow I do not believe he believes this.

I do not think Lois will be happy with herself for not getting him to tell her once she recovers from Revenge.
You mean if she finds out later that he's Superman and she doesn't get him to tell her through seduction?
Hmm, maybe. It is hard to say.

Of course, she may figure out or be told during the next 36 hours or so, so we may never learn what she thinks about telling Clark not to tell her the truth, but we will see.
Lois will have another POV or two (or 600) before the end of this story. wink
I am just thinking her view of this will not really exist if she learns in the next 36 hours.

Nope, her eyes were closed in contented bliss. Sorry.
It seems like she is never looking when he takes off his glasses.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 01:01 PM
Lois: Well, maybe. However Clark looks extra hansome and sexy today, so it is worth it. Anyway, Ralph was being extra distrubing.
So true.
Clark: I am surprised she just kneed him after that totally creepy and distrubing line.

CLARK: I don't know. Personally, I like the making out. smile1
Lois: smile1 Clark likes this.

LOIS: Wait! He ALREADY eats out of my hands.
clap

CLARK: Geez, Lois. We were in public. Sure, in a cab, but the cabbie could see us and our first time in the backseat of a cab while the cabbie crashed, while memoriable, isn't exactly how I *want* to remember it.
Lois: It does sound fun though.

Clark: she kissed me again. Hmm, wait, Lois is acting strange. Better not go too fast, I don't know if I can stay here.
Better than leaving Lois alone when she's acting like this.
Clark: I was thinking stay with Lois, but not get too close.

He's trying to be discrete. They are out in public. He's trying to keep their conversation private.
Lois: I don;t care if the whole world knows.

Lois: And then I can touch his chest without the annoying clothes in the way.
CLARK: Thank you for waiting until we were alone to undress me.
Lois: Just don't take too long to get us into a private place.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 01:04 PM
She doesn't undress in public in PML, so I doubt she'd do so here.
That does not mean she does not think about doing it.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 08:10 PM
Lois pushed Clark against the front door of his apartment, kissing him again.
hyper let's get moving along already.

“Take advantage?” he echoed, fearing he knew what she meant.
Clark: Maybe she disliked that meal so much that she wants me to make her something else. I can hope can't I?

“To drop off our doggie bags from the restaurant, silly,” she said with a grin.
Clark: I guess she is just being normal teasing Lois. I like this teasing though. laugh More of it Lois, please. wink

She bit her bottom lip again and stared into his eyes with an expression, to which he held no resistance. He cupped her jaw in his hand and kissed her.
Clark: Especially if I get to kiss you.

“Right, doggie bags,” he said, not fully believing this plausible excuse, as he came up for air.
Clark: hyper what will she do know?

So what, if they never made it back to the newsroom that afternoon.
Lois: evil I have no plans of going back there today.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 08:16 PM
He had turned in his article.
Lois: smile1 see no reason to go back to the office today.

Knowing Lois, she had too.
Lois: hyper article, what article? I had too much fun watching Clark all day. hyper Clark is going along and I have not even started any of my real moves on him.

Where would be the harm in making out with the woman he loved?
Lois: hyper sounds great by me. At least as long as he does not try to stop at just "making out."

He pulled his keys out of his pocket.
Lois: I wish he had let me do that.

He knew where the harm lay. It lay in him dying a thousand deaths when he discovered that it didn’t matter what Carlos wanted. If Clark could save Lois’s true Clark, Clark would have to say goodbye to Lois forever, and that was where the harm lay. It was that one little pesky uncertainty, which had him reminding Lois that it would be better if they waited before they made love.
Lois: We have waited six months since I first asked you to make love to, Chuck.

She nibbled on his ear as he tried to unlock the door.
Clark: dance dance I like this. Although, no, no over thinking.

She was making it darn near impossible to hold onto that last little promise, which he had made to himself… well, second to last promise. She still didn’t know that Clark Kent also flew around Metropolis as Superman.
Lois: Why is Clark holding back at all? I guess I need to try harder to please him.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 08:23 PM
“I still don’t know why you wanted doggie bags, Lois, when the food wasn’t that great,” he continued on, pushing open his door.
Lois: He is seeing through my plans. More smile1 smile1 That was a pretty good kiss two days before Christmas, OK, the best kiss ever. So maybe. Heck, the kiss on the plane with Trask was my best kiss to that point in my life, baring none.

They stumbled down the stairs leading into his living room and fell onto his couch with Lois underneath him.
Lois: Right now I am OK with not being on top.

He used a tiny bit of levitation to slow their descent.
Lois: Clark is stronger than I ever noticed before, and is setting me down so nice and gentle. hyper , now I just need him less dressed.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 08:29 PM
Toast.
Clark: But such an enjoyable way to be toast. smile1

“Mmmmm,” Lois moaned. “This is much better, don’t you think?”
Lois: smile1 hyper I just love this.

Charred toast.
Just don't apologize for kissing her this time, and things will go OK.

“I should put these leftovers into the fridge,” Clark recommended,
Lois: That's OK, it can wait until after we make love.

trying to extricate himself from Lois’s embrace so he could breathe again.
Not that it will really help.

“Hurry back!” she called.
Clark: hyper maybe he went to get protection.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 08:37 PM
Once securely inside his bathroom with the door locked, he started to pace. It was a lousy place to pace. He could cross the floor in three steps, and it was too small to walk up the wall.
Plus Lois might overhear that, and it would be hard to explain.

Lois: What, I just want him to get out of there already, I don't care what it sounds like. Come back to me Clark, please.

Lois clearly wanted to make love to him.
Lois: smile1 see, I knew you were smart Clark.

Maybe not today, he deluded himself into believing, but soon.
Yes, it seems Clark is still in a river in Egypt.

At the very least, she would want to make out some more that afternoon.
Lois: Make out smile1 hyper hyper he wants to make out more.

but he didn’t think he could make love to Lois, only to end up saying goodbye to her and giving her back to her rightful Clark.
Ah, but Clark, Carlos said to do exactly this. You have the blessing of a priest. Go for it.

Didn’t think – Ha! That was understating his situation to the nth degree. Clark knew, in no uncertain terms, that he couldn’t make love to Lois and then leave her, ever.
This causes me to send shock . But making out is ok and it is so fun. Anyway if I leave, Lois might just go running to Luthor, and that I do not want. No way. Not happening.

First of all, he decided he should take this one day at a time. He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly.
Good plan. Maybe Lois will cool down by tomorrow.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 08:43 PM
He probably was blowing this problem way out of proportion,
Lois: No, I definantely want to make love with Clark.

and it wouldn’t even be an issue. After an afternoon of making out with him, which Clark would sacrifice for the good of the cause, Lois would calm down, right?
Lois: laugh Just keep thinking that Clark. Just come back to me and make out some more, now. Hmm, better yet, let me start getting ready for your return. smile1

She would know that Clark wasn’t going to dump her, so she would stop freaking out, and they could return to dating as normal. Right? Therefore, he only needed to make it through the afternoon.
Lois: Normal dating? What does he mean by that? We havn't gone on a date in months and have been doing intense, heated makeout for a while. What would that mean normal dating would entail?

Clark could do this. He could, somehow, not move their relationship any further forward for one afternoon, right?
Lois: smile1 You can keep going all night long. Let's get going.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 08:54 PM
He had planned on telling her before Herb returned anyway and Clark had to say goodbye, so there was that plan.
hyper hyper He took off his tie too.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 09:12 PM
He recalled how Lois had held him after he was unable to save all the kids in the double school bus accident outside that high school basketball game in Milwaukee earlier in the month…
Lois: I got to hold Clark this month? hyper give me Clark now. I can ask him questions about being a stange-visitor from another planet anytime. I mean, I can ask him those in the conference room at the DP. Somehow I think even if we drew the blinds making love in the conference room might be frowned upon. Now, maybe a quick session in the supply closet, but we could not do those very often. And even that would porbably no more than really intense makeout.

Clark knew he couldn’t count on his willpower; it had already proven useless today.
Lois: hyper Come to bed, Clarkie.

and plugged in his lava lamp,
Lois: hyper you got this so we could make love, right?

setting it on the nightstand next to his bed. No, Lois isn’t moving fast at all, he thought wryly.
Lois: Hey, I still have clothes on. This is not fast.

If Clark didn’t get out there soon, she would be naked in his bed and… well… that might be a little too much for his willpower.
Lois: I should have not waited for him to take off my clothes.

He looked back down at that box in his hand. If he scorched it, Lois would be able to smell the smoke. He blew his icy cold breath, freezing the box and its contents as if he had dropped it into a container of liquid nitrogen. Then he simply clapped his hands together, turning it to frozen dust particles. He rinsed his hands in the sink and opened the door to his bedroom.
And this will slow Lois down how exactly? She very likely has protection. Also, with her current state of thought, it is iffy that lack of protection would cause he to pause. Anyway, if he does tell her he is SM, he will have no excuse to not go get some in next to no time.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 09:46 PM
Valentine’s Day
dance dance . OK, probably not, but I can hope, right?

Lois and Clark must be at one of their apartments.
Umm, why exactly? I can think of lots of other places they might be.

Forty-five minutes later, Herb walked up the final flight of steps to Clark’s apartment. No one had answered at Ms. Lane’s apartment.
Maybe they just really did not want to be interrupted.

Herb knew Clark must have waited to consummate their relationship until after marriage, as the Clark from his universe had, since they were still both alive and well enough to marry on the fourteenth.
Unless of course his assumption about the curse applying fails.

He needed to warn Clark that they could not get married, under any circumstances.
Wait, why? Even if the curse applies, that would not seem to ban marriage "under any circumstances".

If Clark had already made the decision to marry Lois, let alone already asked Lois to be his wife, Herb knew his news would be doubly painful. Herb needed to talk to him before Clark had reached that turning point. He needed to contact him before Clark had any restored hopes of staying in this universe.
Or is Wells just so sure that he can fix things that he is sure it would be a bad thing? Or did he find Lois' "true soulmate" and decide Lois should be with him and not Clark? Hmm, we shall see, I hope soon.

Herb knocked on the door to the apartment and waited, and waited, and waited. Clark never came to the door.
party he is not letting Wells ruin his life.

Herb unfolded the Daily Planet with its red heart shaped “a’s”. It was possible that Herb was already too late. He would need to go back in time another day to try to reach Clark before he and Lois had been exposed too long to the perfume, and each other. Clark’s health and wellbeing depended on it, as did Lois’s.
I am less than convinced of this.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 09:59 PM
“Lois,” Clark inquired, moving from the bathroom to his bedroom window.
hyper hyper I am having an effect on him.

“Clark, you seem a bit nervous,” she observed.
Lois: It's not like we have not slept together yet. OK, maybe never the way I want to, but we have technically selpt together, in your bed.

He smiled at her, hopefully in a reassuring manner.
Lois: I guess I should touch him now.

She left the archway and moved towards him.

“Wait!” he said, holding up his hand. “I don’t want you to step on broken ceramic.”
Lois: love love He is protecting me.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 10:05 PM
Lois stopped at his dining room table and watched him finish.
Lois: smile1 I get to see him flex those big muscles of his. I like this.

He dumped the pieces in the trash and turned on the coffee maker.
Lois: Why does he keep delaying. Time to turn up the heat.

“Clark,” Lois said, joining him in the kitchen and surrounding his waist
dance

“Have I ever had sex? Yes,” he said, unable to say more because she moved her arms to around his neck and pressed her lips to his.
party they are kissing.

He tried to remember why he wasn’t making love to her at this very moment, but for some reason his mind failed him.
party she won.

She withdrew her arms. He opened his eyes to find out why, and saw her pushing herself up on the counter. She spread open her legs and pulled him between them, before taking him into her arms again.
Clark: Well so far my msot intimate encounters with Lois have all been in the kitchen.

Clark had to admit he wasn’t adverse to this position. She licked his lips, and he hungrily deepened the kiss, their tongues caressing one another.
party Now they are really kissing.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 10:13 PM
A thought flitted across his mind, something about stalling Lois, but he couldn’t find the motivation to stay away. Her hand snaked down to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt.
Lois: hyper I am talking with all sorts of parts of my body.

Before he realized it was happening Lois flung open his shirt and began to kiss down his neck to his chest.
Lois: hyper I can talk to all sorts of parts of you.

He had never had anyone touch him quite like that before, caress his body with love and attention.
He is so lucky to have Lois.

It had always been him giving the attention to the woman’s chest. This was a pleasant development. Making love with Lois would be the most sensual experience of his life.
And now he just cannot leave.

Lois’s ragged breath danced across his skin as she kissed back up to his ear. “Take me to bed, Chuck,” she moaned.
party they are really touching now.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 10:33 PM
Something in his brain nagged him as he lifted her off the counter and into his arms. He was supposed to do something. Coffee?
Lois: I need less clothing, this is not working.

Right! Delay. Delay. Delay! Tell Lois the truth.
hyper we are going to make love.

“I love you, Chuck,” she murmured against his hair.
Lois: hyper it is really going to happen.

“I love you, too, Lois,” he whispered, hating himself for not being able to resist her charms enough to tell her the truth first.
Lois: That's OK. I don't want to talk with words anymore.

Carlos had told Clark to go home, marry Lois, and create his own descendants for Utopia. “That woman isn’t minha,” Carlos had insisted. Lois wasn’t his. Well, the man was a priest after all.
clap they are really moving forward.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/25/12 10:37 PM
“Minha,” he murmured, his hand brushing down her soft skin to her bottom. He lifted her up and moved her more onto his lap.
Lois: hyper he is bringing me closer.

“Huh?” Lois mumbled, her voice hoarse.
Lois: Less talking, more action.

“Minha. It’s Portuguese for ‘mine’,” Clark explained.

She grinned. “Portuguese, too. I doubt you’ll ever stop impressing me with that tongue of yours.” She pulled him in for a kiss.
She really is going for double entendres.

Lois: I just love him touching me. dance

He showed her what else he could do with that tongue.
Lois: dance I like this a lot more.

Lois moaned. “Minha. I like it. I want you to call me that, because that’s what I am, yours, forever yours.”
dance I just hope he does not chicken out this time, like at the Metro Club.

he whispered, “Lois, I’m…”
The question we will never know is even if he said the words right now, would she believe them?

“Minha. Call me minha, Chuck,” she said, turning to lie down on the couch and bringing him to cover her.
Lois seems to not want to be on top.

“Minha, I’m…” Clark cleared his throat as the word caught there. “I am…”
Will he say it?

A knock on his front door interrupted him. He glanced up and scooted down his glasses to see who it was. H.G. Wells stood on the other side.
wildguy wildguy crazy wells, interrupting the reveal.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/26/12 11:56 PM
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I didn't really expect my questions to be answered at all, so it is actually what I expected, maybe not what I hoped for, but what I expected.
Wow! MORE FDK! John, you spoil me. What enthusiasm you have for my story! smile1 I hope you don't mind if I can't respond to everything, but I'll do my best to hit the highlights.

I am just thinking her view of this will not really exist if she learns in the next 36 hours.
I don't think Revenge causes amnesia or blackout amnesia (no matter how much some people wish it did).

It seems like she is never looking when he takes off his glasses.
I've got to stay true to the characters. wink

Clark: I am surprised she just kneed him after that totally creepy and distrubing line.
She had more important things than killing Ralph on her mind. AKA: Clark.

That does not mean she does not think about doing it.
True.

Clark: Maybe she disliked that meal so much that she wants me to make her something else. I can hope can't I?
Nope, a different plausable excuse.

Clark: I guess she is just being normal teasing Lois. I like this teasing though. More of it Lois, please.
clap
Lois: see no reason to go back to the office today...
Lois: article, what article? I had too much fun watching Clark all day.
Actually, I wondered about that line. In the meeting AFTER Rehalia's hubsband beats Perry up, he thanks Lois for rewriting the Fruit Fly article <<as if she had JUST turned it in>>

“Because, Chuck,”
Clark: I will never hear you say that name again without feeling desire.
Oh, dear. That would be bad, especially if she said it while he was in the suit.

CLARK: Remember NEVER to make Lois angry while in uniform.

That was a pretty good kiss two days before Christmas, OK, the best kiss ever. So maybe. Heck, the kiss on the plane with Trask was my best kiss to that point in my life, baring none.
For a guy with "experience" he's still pretty virginal.

You know, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. I just needed him on top so it would be easier for him to get up and take the food to the fridge.

Clark: But such an enjoyable way to be toast.
clap Yeah, how many priests tell you to "go for it"?

This causes me to send <<wildguys on parade>> against Wells for interupting them later.
Wells was just trying to look out for the best interest of his friend. <<ducking>>

If he was really serious about this wouldn't he leave.

Clark: What, leave. But making out is ok and it is so fun. Anyway if I leave, Lois might just go running to Luthor, and that I do not want. No way. Not happening.
No, the whole point is that he doesn't "want" to leave, so leaving would defeat that purpose, wouldn't it?

Lois: Normal dating? What does he mean by that? We havn't gone on a date in months and have been doing intense, heated makeout for a while. What would that mean normal dating would entail?
No, *today* they did making out. "Normal dating" would be he asking her to dinner / show / dancing, then taking her to dinner / show / dancing and then home again. Then repeat. <<apparently. I've never dated like this, so I'm not sure.>>

Lois: Clark, you are my true soulmate? Why have you been holding back. You can keep going all night long. Let's get going.
clap Figuratively. Figure of speech. Not literally, 'get into his pants'. Although...

He does have a point. Right now there is a 50/50 chance her hormones might go higher if she learns he is SM. Actually, probably not that high, since she feels SM betrayed her, but it is hard to say.
I wonder if a fic was ever written where Lois on Revenge DIDN'T act with enthusiasm when Clark revealed that he was Superman? What if she went ballistic instead?

Good move. Wouldn't want her to see it if she has to come use the bathroom.
That's why he buries it.

Lois: I got to hold Clark this month? Howcome I don't remember this?
Um... It happened off-page. Oh, and when he was dressed as Superman.

Lois: There is no way I could possibly want to jump Clark's bones more than I want to now. That is impossible. Clark clearly fails in basic calculations.
evil

I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?
Would Clark give Lois RED roses?

Not for another two days if he stays to an actual three months.
Estimated dates. He didn't always arrive on the 16th.

Rice, like from a wedding?
Either that or that nasty rice shower that fell from the skies that morning.

we are now to HiM. Although, is it HiM or is it a follow up to the last scene?
Hmmmmmmmm.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/27/12 12:03 AM
-- Response to John's FDK -- Cont.

Did he really, or is it part of his being undercover? ...

Is she telling the truth, or is it part of a fully developed cover for the marriage?
Good questions.

Well, I think they are undercover. This does not mean that they won't also consumate their relationship there, but who knows.
The EW knows, but she's not talking. cool

I just don't see Lois tolerating this if she and Clark had really just gotten married.
I don't see that consideration actually stopping Cat.

Well, 3 months is plenty of time to move the relationship forward. Maybe a little fast, but there are people who get married within three months of meeting. It has been almost nine months since there first non-date, and they have both been head-over-heels in love with the other for nearly that long, although in a love triangle built for two, so it can work.
According to Ken, 3 months is all you need. wink

I don't think he believes this story. So I think Lois and Clark are undercover.
No comment.

Yep, this is totally the cover story.
No comment.

No way was this their real wedding. Of course, maybe they already got married while under the pheremone, but figure newlyweds still works as a cover for their investigation. Hmm, maybe.

Hmm, maybe so. That might be it. I doubt it, but maybe.
Maybe. Maybe not.

So he seems to believe the curse will be invoked, but does he have any real evidence?
History.

On further thought, I am sure they are not married, and would not be surprised if Lois is irate at Clark. Well, she was half-an-hour ago, wehther she still is, who knows.
ME! I know! But I'm help

Yes, I am sure they are undercover.
I love your thought process on this.

Which never made sense to me. I mean, why risk getting there before they consumate. Since he had a time machine his timing never made any sense to me.
Because for a time traveler, he has a horrible sense of timing?

Is his goal to deprive Clark of all happiness?
No.

Shouldn't that be "it was as bad as"?
Thanks. Fixed.

Getting married. OK, probably not, but I can hope, right?
But... you said above, that they weren't married, that it was just an undercover assignment.

Maybe they just really did not want to be interrupted.
It's possible. OR they're out on assignment.

Unless of course his assumption about the curse applying fails.
[Linked Image]

Wait, why? Even if the curse applies, that would not seem to ban marriage "under any circumstances".
Um... cause they couldn't... um... consummate said marriage?

Or is Wells just so sure that he can fix things that he is sure it would be a bad thing? Or did he find Lois' "true soulmate" and decide Lois should be with him and not Clark? Hmm, we shall see, I hope soon.
Soon.

he is not letting Wells ruin his life.
Clark doesn't know that Wells wants to ruin / save said life. Either that or he's really busy at the moment and can't come the door. One of the two.

they are together in the bedroom.
Um... sorry... this is a continuation of the previous scene where Clark was pacing the bathroom. Clark has now exited the bathroom.

Now is Clark going to suspect.
As you mentioned before, he's sailing down the river Nile.

baby Clark here we come. OK, maybe there are other options, since Lois probably has protection.
Nope, sorry, I promised Tank "no babies".

Nah, true Clark was not that good.
Canon Clark: EX-cuse me?!

I don't know, it would at least be a deliberate reveal.
Yes, but not a very considerate one.

The libido is not cool at all anymore.
CLARK: Not with a hot babe like that in my apartment.

LOIS: EX-Cuse me?!

CLARK: Oh, look, it's cool again.

No more cooled libido here.
clap Poor fellow.

Lois: Ah, that would be so sweet. Although how a total hunk like him could have.

Hmm, I think this is another sign of lower inhibitions.
You mean, because she would never have asked this sober?

Now he really does have some splaining to do.
Yes, he realizes this.

she won.
LOIS: What do you mean "she won"? Of course, I WON! I always win! And do you know why this is? Because I play TO win. Clark plays to have fun, which is why he always loses. laugh

Now they are really kissing.
Um... they've been kissing, off and on, since leaving the DP.

He is so lucky to have Lois.
CLARK: Strange. I was thinking just the same thing.

And now he just cannot leave.
We shall see.

he is going to tell her.
Correction: He's going to TRY to tell her.

Good plan. I am surprised he is not floating already.
She's holding him down. Either that or the inner-conflict. Or someone nearby has kryptonite.

Way better than with Lana for sure.
CLARK: Not much it could be "way worse" than with Lana.

he finally sees telling her as a postive good. he realizes that his true self involves SM.
See, all good positive things Clark has learned on his trip into hell.

His eyes widened in surprise. “What?”
At least he is surprised.
How is that not an eek ?

This actually is mostly convincing.
Especially to the easily deluded.

She does have a good point.
Ribbit.

Clark: Lois turning down information. Unheard of.
Exactly. Highly unusual.

At some level these are the words most likely to make him tell.
And this is a bad thing?

But Carlos gave her to him, so did true Clark, although he does not know that.
True about the former (which he needs to convince himself of) and true about the former, which I doubt he'll ever know.

they are really moving forward.
EW: WHAT?! No, that can't happen? Where's Jimmy? What! On assignment? What's he doing on assignment? What assignment? Photographing April Stephens? <<groans>> Jimmy, that wasn't your assignment. Okay, how about Jimbo? In class? What's he doing in Class? Oh, right, he's at university. Cat?

CAT: I'm not interrupting that!

EW: Perry?

PERRY: Rihalia!

EW: Never mind. Anyone? Anyone at all?

She really is going for double entendres.
laugh

an enderment she likes. Although will she like it once the Revenge wears off?
Yep! We have a winner! Oh, right. Yes, it's one that will remind her of her Revenge filled romp with Clark, but... well... beggers can't be choosers.

The question we will never know is even if he said the words right now, would she believe them?
I'm sure he could've backed it up with proof.

Lois seems to not want to be on top.
Sorry, more room at that end of the couch than on Clark's end.

Will he say it?
Not today.

<<wildguys>> crazy wells, interrupting the reveal.
evil
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/27/12 11:01 AM
I don't think Revenge causes amnesia or blackout amnesia (no matter how much some people wish it did).
I was assuming no amnesia for this. What I am saying is if Lois learns in the next 36 hours, we will not have a situation of Lois being really made at herself for giving up a chance to learn Clark's secret once she recovers. For her to be mad at saying "I don't need to know your secret Clark" she has to remember doing so.

Actually, I wondered about that line. In the meeting AFTER Rehalia's hubsband beats Perry up, he thanks Lois for rewriting the Fruit Fly article <<as if she had JUST turned it in>>
Hmm, so maybe Lois is doing more work than I give her credit for.

You know, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. I just needed him on top so it would be easier for him to get up and take the food to the fridge.
Lois: I thought about it though. The food might now have been very good, but it has associations of being with Clark, so I want to keep it and eat it later, preferrably with him.
Posted By: John Lambert Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/27/12 11:10 AM
I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?
Would Clark give Lois RED roses?
After the events we just went throug, why not. Also, as part of a cover for their being on a honeymoon. Hmm, on the other hand, probably not. At least not leaving them on her desk.
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 12/30/12 01:04 PM
Originally posted by John Lambert:
I was assuming no amnesia for this. What I am saying is if Lois learns in the next 36 hours, we will not have a situation of Lois being really mad at herself for giving up a chance to learn Clark's secret once she recovers. For her to be mad at saying "I don't need to know your secret Clark" she has to remember doing so.
So, once she learns what his secret is, she's going to be mad at herself? Possibly. Probably. But I'm sure she'll divert it onto someone else. Who? No idea. laugh [Linked Image]

Hmm, so maybe Lois is doing more work than I give her credit for.
Don't worry about it. Clark gave her credit for doing work as well.

Lois: I thought about it though. The food might now have been very good, but it has associations of being with Clark, so I want to keep it and eat it later, preferrably with him.
Nope. Just looking for a plausible excuse. It will probably mold in the fridge, well, if it had been Lois's fridge. Clark will most likely throw it out.

CLARK: whinging

JOHN:I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?

EW: Would Clark give Lois RED roses?

JOHN: After the events we just went throug, why not.
Because Clark has bad associations with red roses.

Also, as part of a cover for their being on a honeymoon. Hmm, on the other hand, probably not. At least not leaving them on her desk.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/13/13 09:34 AM
The restaurant was everything that Lois had expected: dark and cave-like with romantic booths lit by candles on the tables.
Ah, I see she’s got a plan.

“Go for it, Lane! Tell him how you feel.”
Right.
LOIS: What do you mean, I don’t sound like my usual self?

but the bastard had blocked her view of Clark,
So, *that’s* why he got kicked.

and said those nasty things to her. She quickly disposed of him, and then she could see her handsome Clark again, which made her feel much better.
clap

She couldn’t believe how messed up it had gotten during their cab-ride.
She looked like she’s just been f…fished out of the river?

For some reason, though Clark clearly liked kissing her as much as she loved kissing him, he seemed to think she was being excessively affectionate, as if their love could ever be such a thing. Clark must have been teasing her, the silly man.
She’d better cool it down some or he might get suspicious.

“You’re so funny, Chuck,” Lois said, tapping him on his nose. “I love you.”

His face turned so serious, it almost scared her. Would he try to hurt her like Paul, Claude, and Superman had?
Uh-oh.

She should have known better. Clark would never hurt her. He could never hurt her. Well, he had, but that hadn’t been intentional. He was the most wonderful man ever.
I can’t imagine how bad that would have been if it where Lex instead of Clark.

He was even better than Superman was. She exhaled. Too bad Clark couldn’t fly,
[Linked Image]

He didn’t just say he loved her and have them only be words, which he didn’t mean, like that other man who flew.
[Linked Image] Also, she’s very funny in regard to her Superman references.

When Clark said he loved her, he meant it. They would be together forever, she just knew it.
Well…two weeks.

“No, that won’t do. I need something more loving to call you, something special just for you.”
Dolt? Muttonheaded dolt?

I must admit that I like it when you call me ‘Chuck’.
What’s the name of the bride of that horror-doll ‘Chuck’?

Nobody is as smart as you,” she said, which strangely enough made his brow furrow.

Why didn’t Clark like it when she complimented him?
Because she just told him that he’s smarter than her. He doesn’t like it when someone badmouths his beloved. Also, he thinks it’s OOC.
LOIS: Ribbit?

She felt so happy she could float off the ground, so why didn’t he?
Got his legs locked around the table feet?

“Well, except me, of course,” she went on with a grin to let him know she had been teasing, and he laughed again. Mission accomplished!
laugh

She had been dreaming again, recently, what could have been if they had made love that night.
[Linked Image] ?

“You know.” She kept her voice low and set her hand on his leg. “I want you, Clark.”
That’s quite forward of her. Propositioning him like that.

“I want you too, Lois, but don’t you think we’re moving too quickly?” he said.
Eeeeeehhhh…

He shook his head as confusion. “‘My darling’?”
Thought so.

“Yes, but I’m not one to make love, just because I’m physically able.”
That’s called having sex.

She interrupted him to continue her argument. “Clark, didn’t we almost make love in the storeroom at the Metro Club?”
Umm…bunny love?

“But, what, Clark? We were interrupted; otherwise we’d already be lovers now.”
Now, wouldn’t that have bummed Miranda out? Also, Lois would have been quite ticke doff when she had learned about all his lying.

I want to share our bodies, and until we do, I won’t feel like you trust me, or truly love me.”
I think he’s in a pickle now.

With him, making love would show him he could trust her with the truth, because she trusted him.
clap

“I love you, and only you,”
Umm…

he said, kissing one of her hands, then the other, and not answering her question at all.
See? Just like Lex.

That was better. Lois relaxed. She knew Clark wouldn’t cheat on her. Of course, he wouldn’t. His life depended on him being faithful.
clap A true hero.
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/13/13 09:35 AM
He probably was blowing this problem way out of proportion, and it wouldn’t even be an issue. After an afternoon of making out with him, which Clark would sacrifice for the good of the cause, Lois would calm down, right?
Either that, or she’s already waiting for him in his bed. Naked. Or on the couch, only dressed in one of his dress shirts.

Therefore, he only needed to make it through the afternoon.
Right.

He could tell her he was Superman; that might work.
Making her angry would normally work in cooling things off. But right now, she might rather start crying.

Not that they would progress far enough for her to take off his clothes, but just in case… because he’d hate Lois to discover that he was Superman by trying to get into Clark’s pants.
Only to find out that Superman’s already there?

Perhaps in-a-relationship Lois was much more affectionate than just-friends Lois.
Uh-huh.

Telling Lois that he was Superman might slow her ardor a bit, but there was a slim chance that, after she yelled at him and asked him a hundred and one questions, she would want to jump his bones more than before he told her.
[Linked Image]

Clark knew he couldn’t count on his willpower; it had already proven useless today.
Nope, his willpower will wither and die like one of Lois’s desk plants when placed directly in front of the sun. In space. Directly in front of the sun. Held by Superman. Also, his willpower is the inverse function of other parts of him.

He stopped pacing as an idea popped into his head. It was just another delaying tactic, but at this moment, he could take what he could get. He opened his medicine cabinet and removed the still to be opened box of condoms
clap

he had bought on the way home from the Metro Club that night so many months ago. He shut his eyes and shook his head. Lois was right. They weren’t moving all that fast.
[Linked Image]

She had lowered his blinds and plugged in his lava lamp, setting it on the nightstand next to his bed.
She gotten it down from the loft?

No, Lois isn’t moving fast at all, he thought wryly.
evil

From behind him Herb heard Jimmy tell Cat, “CK’s going to kill us,” before they burst into laughter again.
Nah. That’s against policy. Lois on the other hand…

It was best if he delivered it earlier this time.
laugh

Thursday, February 3, 1994
Ahhhh, there you are. Also. Hey!

Once again, Herb stepped into the newsroom from the elevator. The change from the Valentine’s Day he had just come from was drastic. Streamers, paper doily hearts, roses were everywhere.
So, it should have been Feb. 2nd, then?
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/13/13 09:36 AM
Lois and Clark must be at one of their apartments. He decided to check Ms. Lane’s apartment first.
*Buuuuuuzzzzzzzzz*

Herb knew Clark must have waited to consummate their relationship until after marriage, as the Clark from his universe had,
Not his choice.

since they were still both alive and well enough to marry on the fourteenth.
Aaaahhh…

Revenge, Revisited

Wednesday, February 2, 1994
You are *very* sneaky there, Virginia. Or should we call you Mxy?

That thought was like refreshing ice water on his resolve. He sighed. And on his libido.
/makes sound like a balloon losing its air/

“How about you join me in the bedroom, instead?” Lois countered.

The mug, which he was pulling from the shelf, fumbled in his hand and crashed to the floor. Clark placed a hand to his head and exhaled, before retrieving his broom and dustpan.
She’s still dressed normally?

“Is this… Have you ever made love before?”
CLARK: I was intimate. I wouldn’t call it love. Although, Rachel…
LOIS: I thought your fiancée’s name was Lana?
CLARK: [Linked Image]

wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/17/13 04:29 PM
Michael: I’m finally catching up. Apparently, I spend too much time on the computer and not enough time spoiling my kids, so I had some spoiling to do.
Ah, I see she’s got a plan.
Didn’t Tempus say only villains plan? [Linked Image]

Right.
LOIS: What do you mean, I don’t sound like my usual self?

So, *that’s* why he got kicked.
LOIS: [Linked Image] and because it was long overdue.

She looked like she’s just been f…fished out of the river?
LOIS: <<quizically>> My hair’s not wet.

She’d better cool it down some or he might get suspicious.
CLARK: Huh? [Linked Image]

I can’t imagine how bad that would have been if it where Lex instead of Clark.
That sounds like a scary fic. Lois going nutso for Lex instead of Clark.

Also, she’s very funny in regard to her Superman references.
Well, the man DID dump her.

Well…two weeks.
Hey, that’s a long term relationship for Lois.

Dolt? Muttonheaded dolt?
She’ll save those until post-reveal.

What’s the name of the bride of that horror-doll ‘Chuck’?
Bride of Chucky? Not exactly my type of movie.

Because she just told him that he’s smarter than her. He doesn’t like it when someone badmouths his beloved. Also, he thinks it’s OOC.
LOIS: Ribbit?
clap

Got his legs locked around the table feet?
clap

/points at two lines on pregnancy test/
CLARK: And this would be a bad thing?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

To put the key inside the lock before he would just blow right through the door?
laugh Yes.
Does he think doing that is a good idea with a horny Lois out front?
CLARK: The bathroom door has a lock.
LOIS: Good thing I always carry lockpicks.

Maybe if Lex shot him with a Kryptonite bullet? Would that help his leaving?
LEX: I wouldn’t mind doing it even if he didn’t want to leave.
A true hero.
laugh
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/17/13 04:50 PM
-- Response to Michael’s FDK – cont.

Either that, or she’s already waiting for him in his bed. Naked. Or on the couch, only dressed in one of his dress shirts.
LOIS: And this would be bad?
CLARK: No, not necessarily “bad” per se. Let’s just say naughty.
LOIS: Ooooh. I can do naughty.
CLARK: help

Making her angry would normally work in cooling things off. But right now, she might rather start crying.
Yes, you’re right. That would be bad.

Only to find out that Superman’s already there?
CLARK: Then she’d be asking me what Superman was doing in my pants, and well, I’d rather avoid hearing that phrase.
Nope, his willpower will wither and die like one of Lois’s desk plants when placed directly in front of the sun. In space. Directly in front of the sun. Held by Superman. Also, his willpower is the inverse function of other parts of him.
CLARK: Could you stop reminded me of that. I’m trying to do the right thing here.

She gotten it down from the loft?
[Linked Image]

/watches the fireworks/
[Linked Image]

ER: <<confused>> That’s a two-weeks timejump. /squints some more/ There was nothing posted on the dark side… /tries to remember to not get overly concerned or Lois-like/
Time travel fic. Remember? <<ducking>>

Perry had banned V-Day after the Revenge disaster?
Nobody really felt like celebrating it after boinking all their co-workers.

At first I thought, LnC had gotten married. But combined with the stakeout-reference, I’m thinking it’s just a regular HiM, but they’ll stumble across Roarke during a drug-store break.
cool

Wait, Clark held out and Lois recovered but felt it was a good idea to continue? Or is Cat just playing the part?
Yes. One of those or neither.

But he’s the *wrong* Clark. The curse. It shouldn’t affect them. *That’s* why you said you were fond of Soul Mates. /taps foot in a very exasperated fashion/
HERB: But it could happen! Do you think I should risk Miss Lane’s life?

Nah. That’s against policy. Lois on the other hand…
rotflol

Ahhhh, there you are. Also. Hey!
Hey? Is something wrong?

So, it should have been Feb. 2nd, then?
HERB: Back to the time machine!
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/17/13 05:09 PM
Response to Michael’s FDK – Cont.
*Buuuuuuzzzzzzzzz*
help
Two charms, huh?
Yes. Her mind and her body. laugh

He’s got more tricks in store!
CLARK: I’m sure she meant linguistically.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

<<ER asks that I telephone Jimmy for an interruption before he has a heart attack>>
Sorry, Jimmy’s busy.

Oooh! Look who’s coming.
Oooooh! A three-some!

See?
Oh, that’s who you meant.

You know, Alt-Clark just got another reason to hate Canon-Clark. HG never interrupted them *that* far into the game.
HERB: But it could have been worse. It could have been on your honeymoon.
CLARK: [Linked Image] OUT!

/looks up at thread/ Oh my. There's a lot of FDK in this thread.
John’s quite an enthusiastic commenter. laugh
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/20/13 09:05 AM
I’m finally catching up.
Sadly, I’ve already read the next three parts and still need to find time for FDK. On the plus side, I’ve just updated my home make-time-disappear machine to Windows 8. And everything is still working. Again.

Apparently, I spend too much time on the computer and not enough time spoiling my kids, so I had some spoiling to do.
[Linked Image] Awwwwwww And then you got back to being able to [Linked Image] .

quote: Ah, I see she’s got a plan.

Didn’t Tempus say only villains plan?
So, does it make Lois a villain if she tries to have sex with Clark? I mean, he *is* a married man, after all.

quote: She looked like she’s just been f…fished out of the river?

LOIS: <<quizically>> My hair’s not wet.
I don’t think it was wet in Sue’s Next Step either.

quote:She’d better cool it down some or he might get suspicious.

CLARK: Huh? <Is completely controlled by his limbic system>
laugh

That sounds like a scary fic. Lois going nutso for Lex instead of Clark.
[Linked Image]

quote: Well…two weeks.

Hey, that’s a long term relationship for Lois.
laugh Funny, thing. Another something she has in common with Cat.

quote: What’s the name of the bride of that horror-doll ‘Chuck’?

Bride of Chucky? Not exactly my type of movie.
/has never seen it/ But I did read a lot of TV-ads way back when…

uote: <<Mama Lois>>?

No, <Lois dragging Clark through the night, looking for a place where she can B&E>
laugh

quote: That’s quite forward of her. Propositioning him like that.

LOIS: Don’t I always go after what I want?
/inserts double standard/

quote: That’s called having sex.

CLARK: Exactly. And I’ve *had* sex and that really didn’t do anything for me. I’d like to try making love and see if I like that better.
Well, at least his sex-partners survived the encounter.

quote: See? Just like Lex.

Separated at birth?
laugh
LEX: Then why do *I* not have super powers?

So, Lois with no inhibitions isn’t someone you’d like to dump and then meet later in a dark alley? Probably not, no.
/is suddenly reminded of “My Super Ex Girlfriend”/
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/20/13 09:06 AM
quote: TRANSLATION: You’re fat. But I remember how you looked before you started jugging a carton of ice cream a day. Let’s wait till you’re back to your normal weight. But keep the upstairs, will ya?

[Shock] LOIS: Claude, is that you?
wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/23/13 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Sadly, I’ve already read the next three parts and still need to find time for FDK. On the plus side, I’ve just updated my home make-time-disappear machine to Windows 8. And everything is still working. Again.
So, time is still disappearing on you? And this is good, how? Aren't you supposed to download the new 2013 patch of 'find more time to FDK'? laugh

So, does it make Lois a villain if she tries to have sex with Clark? I mean, he *is* a married man, after all.
So, it's all an elaborate plan to kill Clark?

CLARK: <<shrugs sheepishly>> I think it's worth the risk.

I don’t think it was wet in Sue’s Next Step either.
I don't think I've seen that one... BTW: while searching for stories to recommend for the WAFFy quiz, I noticed that she hadn't been sending her stories into Labrat. [Linked Image] I think we need to give her a "She spends too much time in RL" Intervention. What do you think? <<Hmmmmm. Perhaps you aren't the best person to recommend this to at the moment.>>

EW: That sounds like a scary fic. Lois going nutso for Lex instead of Clark.

ER: <<turning ghostly pale with fright>>
It actually could be quite funny, if done right too. If having Lois go after Lex on Revenge made Lex NOT want to have anything to do with her from then on, because... well, she's only a reporter, and where would the challenge be?

CLARK: That doesn't sound very funny to me.

LOIS: Or me.

CAT: clap

Well, at least his sex-partners survived the encounter.
As far as we know...

LEX: Then why do *I* not have super powers?
LOIS: You're super creepy, super slimy, super underhanded, and super rich.

LEX: I knew you liked me, Lois.

LOIS: clap Now! THAT sounds like a fun crossover fic.

Such a good guy. Always trying to be helpful. Just like Odie. Does that make Lois Garfield and Clark Jon?
I just don't see the comparison. Sorry. <<Lois = Garfield as Chocolate = Lasagna?>>

LEX: Why? confused I’d kill to have a ONS with a girl that self-destructs the next day.
CLARK: <<points again at the obviousness on why HE's the good guy>>

So, no photo series in LFI? No extra influx of cash for the Planet?
Perry doesn't like it when his reporters write for other publications. So, they are using aliases.

That doesn’t really qualify as a valid answer on a test.
hmmmm. You're right. It isn't.

I just realized something. Since they can’t travel back in time because they’re in a branch of the universe where Lois and Clark already broke the curse, only this fork in the timeline got a tiny bit damaged… It still wouldn’t change the fact that Canon-LnC already broke the curse, right? So, it would be safe to consummate once they figure it out.
HERB: But that would mean... <<looks befuddled>> Impossible!... er... um... But I'm NEVER wrong!

Also, when exactly *was* the Lulu episode? Is that what changed in 1850? I’d have always thought late 19th century.
Interesting theory. I don't think it was ever stated. Perhaps they mentioned it in reference with the Kodak camera, but I would assume later in the 1800s by that reference.

You. Skipped. A. Day.
ER: <<not very happy with that development>>
Don't worry, we go back.

Maybe he should be more detailed the next time he interviews a Lois & Clark.
cool

Only when she knows he won’t escape.
LOIS: Why would he want to escape? He love me. I'll just tie him up first...

Well, if it sounds like a cheating rat and has a wife’s photo like a cheating rat and as a ring spot like a cheating rat…
LOIS: Daddy!
That would be bad.

Superstud’s one of yeh olden ones only available in Anne’s Place. Actually, also on the PG-Archive. And as ebook: http://www.lcfanfic.com/wiki/doku.php?id=all_the_novels
Yes, but... what would be the point? Sigh. <<Sees membership to Anne's Place in her future.>>

ER: Two charms, huh?

EW: <<for Clark>> Yes. Her mind and her body.

ER: Rrrrrrriiiight…

beating up Ralph for going after April?
JIMMY: What?! mad

Umm…That’s a different interpretation…
EW: blush I thought you were referring to Superman, not Herb Wells.

Virginia is very pleased with herself and has been trained to keep producing loooong stories with lots of naughty in them
I have? Yes, my more PG or G fic tend to be quite short. Hmmmmm. I did really *try* to keep this one PG, but I think that rating only made it to... Part 5 laugh
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/25/13 03:21 PM
So, time is still disappearing on you? And this is good, how? Aren't you supposed to download the new 2013 patch of 'find more time to FDK'?
They’ve got a patch for that? Should I have signed up for the pre-release testing program?

quote:So, does it make Lois a villain if she tries to have sex with Clark? I mean, he *is* a married man, after all.

So, it's all an elaborate plan to kill Clark?

CLARK: <<shrugs sheepishly>> I think it's worth the risk.
wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/26/13 03:57 PM
They’ve got a patch for that? Should I have signed up for the pre-release testing program?
laugh

True. He could have knocked them up and they then died from the mixed-species pregnancy.
CLARK: No! No! They survived! I saw Rachel many years later. And, well, Lana was already messed up before we had sex, so you can't blame that on me.

Maybe Lois did have a point about siding with Lana on the looking-chunky bit?
LOIS: Hey!

/points at him thinking it’s a good idea to take a hitchhiker back through the timehole/
You're right, he did accept blame for that mistake. blush

*psycho!*
LEX: [Linked Image]My darling!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/27/13 03:33 AM
CLARK: No! No! They survived! I saw Rachel many years later. And, well, Lana was already messed up before we had sex, so you can't blame that on me.
Me thinks he denies it to emphatically.

You're right, he did accept blame for that mistake. [Embarrassed]
LOIS: Mistake? *Mistake*? He ruined what, three of my lifetimes, plus an untold other Loises lifetimes? And he calls it a *mistake*?

quote: *psycho!*

LEX: <Happy to have found his soulmate> My darling!
wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/27/13 05:44 PM
Me thinks he denies it to emphatically.
CLARK: But they're alive!

LOIS: Mistake? *Mistake*? He ruined what, three of my lifetimes, plus an untold other Loises lifetimes? And he calls it a *mistake*?
HERB: blush
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/28/13 01:18 PM
RACHEL's BROTHER: /points at Rachel's grave site/

wave Michael
Posted By: VirginiaR Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/28/13 01:24 PM
RACHEL's BROTHER: /points at Rachel's grave site/

wave Michael
CLARK: Not THAT Rachel! Um... er... her double in another dimension?

MAX: Yeah, right, there, buddy. I knew you were a bad seed from the first time I set eyes on you.

CLARK: How?

MAX: Clark KENT! Duh!
Posted By: Darth Michael Re: FDK - Wrong Clark (72/??) - 01/28/13 02:26 PM
clap Michael
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards