Originally posted by John Lambert:
I didn't really expect my questions to be answered at all, so it is actually what I expected, maybe not what I hoped for, but what I expected.
Wow! MORE FDK! John, you spoil me. What enthusiasm you have for my story! smile1 I hope you don't mind if I can't respond to everything, but I'll do my best to hit the highlights.

I am just thinking her view of this will not really exist if she learns in the next 36 hours.
I don't think Revenge causes amnesia or blackout amnesia (no matter how much some people wish it did).

It seems like she is never looking when he takes off his glasses.
I've got to stay true to the characters. wink

Clark: I am surprised she just kneed him after that totally creepy and distrubing line.
She had more important things than killing Ralph on her mind. AKA: Clark.

That does not mean she does not think about doing it.
True.

Clark: Maybe she disliked that meal so much that she wants me to make her something else. I can hope can't I?
Nope, a different plausable excuse.

Clark: I guess she is just being normal teasing Lois. I like this teasing though. More of it Lois, please.
clap
Lois: see no reason to go back to the office today...
Lois: article, what article? I had too much fun watching Clark all day.
Actually, I wondered about that line. In the meeting AFTER Rehalia's hubsband beats Perry up, he thanks Lois for rewriting the Fruit Fly article <<as if she had JUST turned it in>>

“Because, Chuck,”
Clark: I will never hear you say that name again without feeling desire.
Oh, dear. That would be bad, especially if she said it while he was in the suit.

CLARK: Remember NEVER to make Lois angry while in uniform.

That was a pretty good kiss two days before Christmas, OK, the best kiss ever. So maybe. Heck, the kiss on the plane with Trask was my best kiss to that point in my life, baring none.
For a guy with "experience" he's still pretty virginal.

Lois: Right now I am OK with not being on top.
You know, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. I just needed him on top so it would be easier for him to get up and take the food to the fridge.

Clark: But such an enjoyable way to be toast.
clap Yeah, how many priests tell you to "go for it"?

This causes me to send <<wildguys on parade>> against Wells for interupting them later.
Wells was just trying to look out for the best interest of his friend. <<ducking>>

If he was really serious about this wouldn't he leave.

Clark: What, leave. But making out is ok and it is so fun. Anyway if I leave, Lois might just go running to Luthor, and that I do not want. No way. Not happening.
No, the whole point is that he doesn't "want" to leave, so leaving would defeat that purpose, wouldn't it?

Lois: Normal dating? What does he mean by that? We havn't gone on a date in months and have been doing intense, heated makeout for a while. What would that mean normal dating would entail?
No, *today* they did making out. "Normal dating" would be he asking her to dinner / show / dancing, then taking her to dinner / show / dancing and then home again. Then repeat. <<apparently. I've never dated like this, so I'm not sure.>>

Lois: Clark, you are my true soulmate? Why have you been holding back. You can keep going all night long. Let's get going.
clap Figuratively. Figure of speech. Not literally, 'get into his pants'. Although...

He does have a point. Right now there is a 50/50 chance her hormones might go higher if she learns he is SM. Actually, probably not that high, since she feels SM betrayed her, but it is hard to say.
I wonder if a fic was ever written where Lois on Revenge DIDN'T act with enthusiasm when Clark revealed that he was Superman? What if she went ballistic instead?

Good move. Wouldn't want her to see it if she has to come use the bathroom.
That's why he buries it.

Lois: I got to hold Clark this month? Howcome I don't remember this?
Um... It happened off-page. Oh, and when he was dressed as Superman.

Lois: There is no way I could possibly want to jump Clark's bones more than I want to now. That is impossible. Clark clearly fails in basic calculations.
evil

I really want to know who they are from. Clark? After the last events maybe, or Luthor?
Would Clark give Lois RED roses?

Not for another two days if he stays to an actual three months.
Estimated dates. He didn't always arrive on the 16th.

Rice, like from a wedding?
Either that or that nasty rice shower that fell from the skies that morning.

we are now to HiM. Although, is it HiM or is it a follow up to the last scene?
Hmmmmmmmm.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.