I am just thinking her view of this will not really exist if she learns in the next 36 hours.
I don't think Revenge causes amnesia or blackout amnesia (no matter how much some people wish it did).
I was assuming no amnesia for this. What I am saying is if Lois learns in the next 36 hours, we will not have a situation of Lois being really made at herself for giving up a chance to learn Clark's secret once she recovers. For her to be mad at saying "I don't need to know your secret Clark" she has to remember doing so.

Actually, I wondered about that line. In the meeting AFTER Rehalia's hubsband beats Perry up, he thanks Lois for rewriting the Fruit Fly article <<as if she had JUST turned it in>>
Hmm, so maybe Lois is doing more work than I give her credit for.

Lois: Right now I am OK with not being on top.
You know, I didn't even think about that until you mentioned it. I just needed him on top so it would be easier for him to get up and take the food to the fridge.
Lois: I thought about it though. The food might now have been very good, but it has associations of being with Clark, so I want to keep it and eat it later, preferrably with him.

John Pack Lambert