clap Always acceptible. This is nice too. laugh Probably not the responces you were expecting though.
I didn't really expect my questions to be answered at all, so it is actually what I expected, maybe not what I hoped for, but what I expected.

I do have to wonder why Clark took off the super-suit.
Because EW wanted Lois to take off Clark's shirt and it wouldn't have worked if she saw the Super suit? Nope. Don't accept that answer. Hmmmm. Perhaps Clark was having doubts about his willpower to tell Lois before they went too far, and he figured out of all the ways for her to learn that about it, while they were making out probably not a good one?
Well, since Lois does not have to go that far to see the suit, it not being there may be very needful.

It is almost as if while he tells himself that he wants to tell Lois he is SM, he really does not want to. On the other hand, I guess he is right that it is better to tell her than to have her just find out.
CLARK: Yes, that sounds good. I'll go with that. I want to tell her, but not by her taking off my clothes.
Somehow I do not believe he believes this.

I do not think Lois will be happy with herself for not getting him to tell her once she recovers from Revenge.
You mean if she finds out later that he's Superman and she doesn't get him to tell her through seduction?
Hmm, maybe. It is hard to say.

Of course, she may figure out or be told during the next 36 hours or so, so we may never learn what she thinks about telling Clark not to tell her the truth, but we will see.
Lois will have another POV or two (or 600) before the end of this story. wink
I am just thinking her view of this will not really exist if she learns in the next 36 hours.

I am half hoping she figures it out as he is looking not through his glasses at the door, but I really do not expect her to.
Nope, her eyes were closed in contented bliss. Sorry.
It seems like she is never looking when he takes off his glasses.

John Pack Lambert