He recalled how Lois had held him after he was unable to save all the kids in the double school bus accident outside that high school basketball game in Milwaukee earlier in the month…
Lois: I got to hold Clark this month? hyper give me Clark now. I can ask him questions about being a stange-visitor from another planet anytime. I mean, I can ask him those in the conference room at the DP. Somehow I think even if we drew the blinds making love in the conference room might be frowned upon. Now, maybe a quick session in the supply closet, but we could not do those very often. And even that would porbably no more than really intense makeout.

Clark knew he couldn’t count on his willpower; it had already proven useless today.
Lois: hyper Come to bed, Clarkie.

and plugged in his lava lamp,
Lois: hyper you got this so we could make love, right?

setting it on the nightstand next to his bed. No, Lois isn’t moving fast at all, he thought wryly.
Lois: Hey, I still have clothes on. This is not fast.

If Clark didn’t get out there soon, she would be naked in his bed and… well… that might be a little too much for his willpower.
Lois: I should have not waited for him to take off my clothes.

He looked back down at that box in his hand. If he scorched it, Lois would be able to smell the smoke. He blew his icy cold breath, freezing the box and its contents as if he had dropped it into a container of liquid nitrogen. Then he simply clapped his hands together, turning it to frozen dust particles. He rinsed his hands in the sink and opened the door to his bedroom.
And this will slow Lois down how exactly? She very likely has protection. Also, with her current state of thought, it is iffy that lack of protection would cause he to pause. Anyway, if he does tell her he is SM, he will have no excuse to not go get some in next to no time.

John Pack Lambert