I am going to post a more through response probably on Monday. However for now I just wanted to say smile1 smile1 smile1 .

I am a really worried about what Wells learned, actually super worried that they will have no easy way to break the curse and fear Clark may give up all hope for a time.

Still, Lois and Clark could not be in a better place, but since Lois is suffering from Revenge, it is probably best that Wells is intervening, assuming that the curse is not another potential problem.

I am thinking that Cat and Jimmy were messing with Wells, and that Lois and Clark were undercover at the Honeymoon Suite. Of course, that leads me to not understand how Clark managed to avoid consumating the relationship until then, unless Wells is wrong about the curse. And if he did, than Wells intervening just killed a chance for Clark to tell Lois he is Superman.

Still, even if CK and LL are at the honeymoon suite undercover, given their history I think it will be next to impossible for then to avoid activiating the curse. This is all the more true if they somehow did not activate it during Lois' time under Revenge.

Of course, I have to wonder if the curse applies. Since Clark is not the soul that is linked to Lois, he would not come under the curse, so maybe Wells is needlessly worried about them invoking the curse.

Yes I know you are asking "this is not the indepth FDK", but it isn't, I still want to do that.

I do have to wonder why Clark took off the super-suit. It is almost as if while he tells himself that he wants to tell Lois he is SM, he really does not want to. On the other hand, I guess he is right that it is better to tell her than to have her just find out.

I do not think Lois will be happy with herself for not getting him to tell her once she recovers from Revenge. Of course, she may figure out or be told during the next 36 hours or so, so we may never learn what she thinks about telling Clark not to tell her the truth, but we will see.

I am half hoping she figures it out as he is looking not through his glasses at the door, but I really do not expect her to.

John Pack Lambert