-- Response to John's FDK - Cont.

Clark: this is not Lois. What happened to the real Lois. Lois would never admit anyone was smarter than her.
Ribbit?

Clark: Whew. That is so much better. This is Lois after all, build me up with a compliment, and then make it not quite so good. Still, it was a wonderful compliment even modified, why would this not be Lois. She might be a little odd today, but she is clearly her normal self. I mean, she is coming on stronger than this morning, but she was already flirting this morning, must be build up from Christmas.
Could be. Might be. Or something else.

Clark: I must be too jumpy. Lois is just really wanting me today, like I have been feeling since I first saw her back in May. Maybe she has for a while too, and it is just finally getting out.
Clark falls into my cleverly laid trap, laughs EW.

Lois: Especially since Clark has not let me really undress at all while we are still in the restaurant. I mean, I have a bra under this blouse, why do I need the blouse too. OK, maybe that would just be too much in public, which is why we should have gone to his place. Once there, I won't even need the bra anymore.
She doesn't undress in public in PML, so I doubt she'd do so here.

I just love how Lois is so with it under the pheremone, even if it is with it in the wrong way.
Why wouldn't she be herself? And thank you. laugh

Lois: Hey, I may feel more desire for Clark, but that does not make me stupid. Now if I just vapidly wanted some man who was just a hunk. True, Clark has the msot incredible body of any man, ever, without compare, better than that other flying guy, by far. But he also is so smart, and so caring, and kind, and patient, and he has saved my life on at least four occasions, probably five, because why would he ever be confused about something, although how he did not get hit by those bullets outside my aprtment, I don't know.
She didn't witness that.

Maybe some other times too, I am not sure. At least some other times he has saved my heart from total pain, which is just as good. I mean, what other guy who likes you would say no to sex because they knew it was not right yet. Clark is just the best. In every way possible.
CLARK: Well, if you insist. <<feels deeply guilty>>

Clark: Then why is my Chinese cooking so good.
clap THAT'S why she can't find any record of him. His mother's Italian and his father's Chinese and they grew up in China.

Lois: Well, you are just a great cook Clark, like everything else.
Or that. Right.

Lois: Actually, mainly for its location, atmosphere was OK, but not all that needed.
Pretty much.

Lois: We should have ordered only one dish. Then I could be sticking my fingers in his mouth already.
That might've been a dead giveaway that not all was right in Loisville.

Clark really did like that night.
Well, duh! Lois gave him a lapdance.

Lois: Just hope this time he does not figure a way to chicken out.
[Linked Image]

No wonder the pheremone worked, there were lots of feelings there to work with.
[Linked Image]

Lois: Clark, you are always that good.
CLARK: Huh? Um... Lois, you aren't eating... uh... Thank you?

Clark: (fanning himself) Lois, maybe we should take this a little slower. We don't have to make love today.
[Linked Image] Silly, naive boy.

Clark: Please just be teasing me. I can't make love with you until I know I can stay here.
Uh-huh.

Lois: Come on, all my bending over his desk and giving him good views of my chest and legs, and touching and kissing him in the cab and here and saying I love him should have clued him in by now.
CLARK: Er... that could have just been flirting?

And this is why he has not clued in yet. They almost made love at the Metro Club, this is not Lois totally out of form, just more affectionate, and not holding her grudge, but even that had been lessening and the change from the morning was not too great.
Yep, she had slowly been more flirty over the last several months.

Lois: Not when we were in the Metro Club closet.
But she's the one who put a 'slow-down' to their relationship then.

Clark: No Lois, no, no, no. I am not rejecting you. I just want to do this right.
He DOES keep saying that, doesn't he?

She does have a good point. It will even possibly overcome her anger once he recovers.
I figure Lois on pheromones doesn't mean she's lost her powers of negotation.
Let's just hope she can still believe this in two days.
[Linked Image]

Hmm, this looks like canon in a new context.
I might have mixed in some canon into these scenes.

A new context where he actually believes her. On the other hand, maybe he is right to believe her. Revenge does not create feelings, only magnify them and remove inhibitions.
Pretty much.

Although he only sort of believes this. Well, actually I guess he knows that if there time is limited they really should not act.
If they can be together, their time in infinite.

Clark: This is so much more enjoyable than what was happening when Perry thought she was nibbling my ear.
Actually that was 'neck' but detail, schmetails.

Lois: You did not like our flirting this morning, I better do more of this next meeting.

Clark: Oh Lois, I liked it. We don't want to disrupt the meeting too much. Just your nibbling is so much better than words.
CLARK: Meeting? We attended a meeting this morning? Was that only THIS morning?

Clark: I hope this works, OK, deep down I want more, but not yet, and if I get more and then have to leave, well. Anyway, definately not here.
Definitely *not* in the restaurant.

Clark: Not here. I mean, no Lois, that is not what I want. Not you begging...

Clark: This is not good. OK, it is good, but no, I do not want that here, or anywhere really.
I needed to throw in some doubts into Clark's mind.

Clark: Not that I don't like it, but here in the restraunt Lois, come on, we want a relationship that will last, and we don't want to get arrested for indecent exposure.

Lois: I doubt they would if we do it in this restrarant.

Clark: No. This is not that kind of place.
She never said that she'd do it THERE.

It seems that the pheremone makes lots of feelings hightened, including jealousy. Good thing that he can truthfully deny any and all sexual relations with Cat, in both heart and action.
Well, when Clark and Lex discussed what would happen to Metropolis on 100% pheromones, love wasn't the only emotion discussed. I thought I'd explore a few of those others.

Wait, is this a mental threat against Clark if he ever cheats on her?
Remember how Lois feels about cheaters, due to how Sam treated Ellen.

Lois: Still, if he thinks he can avoid me this afternoon, well, hopefully he won't.
He didn't say anything about avoidence.

A clue. Although, will she figure from this clue, or does she need more?
He drops as many clues as canon Clark does, just different ones.

Clark: Why do my dreams always come true only after I learn something that makes them impossible?
evil

Just float for her already Clark. Oh, he does not mean in that way.
Yes, not in THAT way.

Lois: As long as your being ready happens very soon.
laugh

Lois: Maybe I am going too fast. Need to slow down a little. No sex with Clark until we are back to his apartment. Yes, I think I can wait that long.
Okay, Lois hasn't lost ALL her morals. She's not asking for Clark to do anything in the restaurant. It's just conversation.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.