So far, I can only get him to eat carrots. On the plus side, he's got great eyesight.
clap

Actually, according to Sue, marriage isn't a deterrent for work for Lois.
True. But only after she get fill of Clark. Oh, now I see the problem this Clark has.

I haven't sent it to Beta yet, and I still may be told that the DEs will push those first few pages over the limit. It's definitely PG13.
laugh

Try writing Nightfall Honeymoon for both Gfic and Nfic?
How long was that one again? /remembers doing first ever fic immediately on both g and n and that turned out to be 27 parts. I did start out with the idea of it being 5-6 parts.

This is where I come to talk to people over age 8.
And then you have Lois talk and Clark talk and the response to it all immediately turns back to…well…I wouldn’t say it’s the typical adult conversation laugh

quote: <beta reader with whip>

Oh, good, you've got one of those already!
No, not really. Especially at the moment. Would actually have to carefully go and knock on doors when I actually have something that’s fit to beta. But my back’s all nice and healed.

Maybe you should sign up for one of DC's Fall ficathon topics. <<coaxing>> You have until Dec. 1 to get it in.
There’s a *new* ficathon. [Linked Image] I still… umm… [Linked Image] Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.