/carefully prods part 33 to see f it’s alive/
By the time you posted that it was already breathing on it's own.

But tempus is more *fun* in that regard.
Shall I send him an invite if the lunkhead and the Mad Dog ever get their act together?

/nods/ also, please note typo in quote has been fixed now.
Typo?

It makes for better sleeping. Unfortunately, it also causes less outrage.
Not knowing about Lex's penchant for making trouble makes it easier for you or the characters to sleep (in an ignorance is bliss sort of way)? Yeah, I can see that. Less outrage? From Clark? Probably. Don't worry, he and Lex aren't on each other 'friends and family' list. Well, actually, Clark is on Lex's but only because Lex wanted Clark to be annoyed to death by MCI's telemarketing calls during the dinner hour.

You know, when I first read that I thought you had written "outtage" like power outtage, and I'm like 'but I'm no where near MoSB.' blush

“He benefits from the employees”?
Yes, that too. Benefits can only be considered 'benefits' if the CEO also benefits from said benefits.

Extenuating circumstances. Also, Clark did mention his immediate voidance of morals if someone hurts Lois.
True, but once you kill one baddy what's going to stop him from killing another? And did he end up in jail for usurping the law/justice system like that? I'm betting not.

/imagines Superman slurping down a half-gallon cup of cola through a straw within 3 seconds/ It’s another deal struck by Murray Brown. Superman drinks Maxi Cola before every rescue.
CLARK: drool That does sound good! drool

/goes checking on growth of tomato plants/
[Linked Image] [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

But he looks just like *Dan*!
He does, doesn't he?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.