I just thought the readers needed to remember Lex doing that before Clark comes to visit.
So we wouldn’t be too harsh with Clark for dismembering the bad guy?

Nobody would appreciate Luthor if he walked around, smiling, as he made balloon animals.
He could still use the balloons to kidnap little children and make pie out of them?

Actually, I was imagining the one from Neverending Battle (his "war room") as opposed to the public one from the Pilot
blush Right. Monique should have been a dead giveaway. No pun intended.

Plan for the best, expect the worst. Only he hadn't expected THIS.
Like you’re expecting all kinds of trouble when the family congregates for a wedding but nobody expected Tempus to show up?

quote: And ‘exotic’? Why is Lucy exotic?

He liked how she does stretches.
Ah, exotic as in exotic dancer, not exotic as in not from the ‘Western World’. I just figured you didn’t want to write erotic.

Cute smilie. Hmmmm. Not vague enough?
Very vague. Those smilies have nothing to do with the PG-13 rating of the content and everyting with what Virginia is doing with Lex.

quote: See? Now he’s learning.

Oh, dear. Lex = 1, Clark = -43?
hyper /Waits for part to show up on dark side/

I'm not sure exactly who Russel Edgington is. Wikipedia suggests he's a character (vampire?) from true blood, and not a very nice one at that.
He once removed a heart (okay, I think it was actually the part of the spinal column behind the heart) of a news caster on live television. At least, Kal-El did it in the privacy of their motel room. Very dizzy laugh Shouldn’t have had that maxi-cola before meeting Lois and Lex.

Well, my FDK-FDK has been narrowed down to 3-part response. Thus endith part 1.
laugh

quote: Khaleesi!

[confused Virginia]
So, you’re not reading Song of Ice and Fire or watching Game of Thrones, huh? The Mongol horde equivalent over there braids bells into their hair, one for each victory. Khaleesi is the wife of the Khal, their tribe leader. It’s all very awesome.

Doubting there would be remains?
[Linked Image]

Since the last cop that had Lex was Henderson, doubtful.
To be fair, he did jump off his balcony while Lex was closing in on him.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.