Pishaw! Lex can get exotic danger from his other girls. An exotic dancer on the other hand makes those videos jump! (My apologies to Lois)
Exotic danger? Like Japanese crabs?

That would be an abv. for "Man of Steel Bars."
Oh. Right. ‘Heatwave’. Like ASU being thought of only as ‘Nightfall’. My bad.

quote: No he didn’t. It’s covered in the Vigilante Protection Act of 1939

[Clap] The one written by Jerry and Joe?
Nope. Bob and Bill. Had to look up both references, though (name and year). /points across the bay to Metropolis’ twin city.

LnC fic on Clark as a organ harvester?
hyper I’m not sure where I got the idea from, but it’s my favorite bit, too. Hmm… Maybe it was a documentary on the deciphering of one of the Mesoamerican alphabets.

<<I'm too embarrassed for Clark's naivety to look, too interested in seeing his reaction to THAT conversation with Zara to look away>>
Me too. Well, not the embarrassment. It’s not written yet, though. It will come up in one form or another when someone has to break Lois to the leash, though. Umm… I meant, tell Lois of the concept so they can decide on how to best put her on a leash. Amm...

That's it?! Where's the rest?
It’s kind of sitting on my harddrive, 1/3rd or so done. [Linked Image]
I do have another NK one, though. The Wedding Crashers It, too, features cultural misunderstandings. /digs toe into carpet/
/psst. That's supposed to be a 'waiting' smilie, but I think it would work better with telescopic eyes looking instead of ear listening/
I thought so, too. Loved the tapping foot. And do you mean this one? [Linked Image]

Oh, no! The calories are still there, but you have leave them on the plate in the form of a crumb.
Oh, *that’s* why the good stuff makes you store calories. There usually are no crumbs left. Duh!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.