Michael: Less than 6 hours now.

So we wouldn’t be too harsh with Clark for dismembering the bad guy?
[Linked Image]

He could still use the balloons to kidnap little children and make pie out of them?
How did I know you'd bring up that possibility?

Right. Monique should have been a dead giveaway. No pun intended.
Coincidence I assure you.

Like you’re expecting all kinds of trouble when the family congregates for a wedding but nobody expected Tempus to show up?
Tempus? Tempus showed up at the wedding? A week before yes, but the day of? I thought that was Lex.

Ah, exotic as in exotic danger, not exotic as in not from the ‘Western World’. I just figured you didn’t want to write erotic.
The way she moved was like an exotic dancer?

Very vague. Those smilies have nothing to do with the PG-13 rating of the content and everything with what Virginia is doing with Lex.
I'm sorry, do you want Lex's hijinks to be secret?

/points at previous note/ I do think it’s all fine. I mean, Lucy’s singing in the shower, while Lex is mad that it’s not Lois since she’s got the better voice. Oh, right. It’s not been Crush yet.
But he's been watching her apartment for over a month. I'm sure he's heard her sing at least once. wink

Right. And here I thought they crossed over from ML. My bad.
clap

Ah. He really isn’t into employee benefit programs, is he?
I believe Lex defines "benefits" different than most other people.

/Waits for part to show up on dark side/
Don't hold your breath (couldn't find a smilie representing this sadly.)

At least, Kal-El did it in the privacy of their motel room.
How very un-Clark of him.

Aaaaahhh… Tsk Tsk Tsk. This Lex has no style, does he? Not very James Bond of him.
No, more like the prince from Princess Bride.

Shouldn’t have had that maxi-cola before meeting Lois and Lex.
Why he was really 3 seconds late.

Although, if they prepped her for surgery, they would have. You’re usually naked in there.
I don't think so, when they are only operating on the arm.

Like… organ harvesting?
Talk to those involved in the gang shootout perhaps.

It’s the first time Lois is to that particular E.R. is it? Or did they change head nurses sometime after her last visit?
She usually used the services over at Metropolis University Hospital.

Insensitive. He’s not going to score anytime soon if he keeps that up.
Um... Okay. Do you want to tell him, or do you expect me to?

Well, there’s going to be more people in the O.R. Plus, she’s going to end up on the 1993 version of Youtube anyhow. So, VHS tape sharing in backyards?
Strangers are still strangers even when they are medical professionals. Just because they've seen other people's chests exposed in this manner, it's much different from the patient’s POV.

/squints eyes some more/
Squint all you want. It hasn't been written yet. devil

So, you’re not reading Song of Ice and Fire or watching Game of Thrones, huh? The Mongol horde equivalent over there braids bells into their hair, one for each victory. Khaleesi is the wife of the Khal, their tribe leader. It’s all very awesome.
Ah. No. I spend all my free time writing. Currently my reading from off the boards includes S5 stories (for about 3 months now) and "The Male Mind" (I definitely recommend that one for women, but I'm only in the first chapter). But if you think I should broaden my hobbies and read more...

To be fair, he did jump off his balcony while Lex was closing in on him.
Henderson jumped off Lex's balcony when Lex closed in on him? eek No wonder we didn't see Henderson after S1. I totally missed that.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.