No. I mean, sure, he’s responsible for the offspring, at least so far as to take care of it, or what not. But other than that, not more so than a car owner is responsible for what happens to his car. He *is* allowed to wreck it with impunity, so long as he doesn’t endanger the public or make a mess, etc.
So, a master is not responsible if someone else shoots the concubine in the arm with a gun?

Yes, it’s very much possible some other crime syndicate used a sniper in a helicopter.
clap

Oh dear. So, the bet’s for ‘next workday’. Yep. Unless she gets very ‘distracted’ or kidnapped by Lex. Or kidnapped by the Smart Kids, if you flip Crush and Kids. After all, how can Clark justify dumping a recently shot up Lois during Crush?
[Linked Image] CLARK: I vote for "very distracted". laugh

Which is why a Clark is needed.
[Linked Image] CLARK: In my defense. Lois is hurt and, well, asked for my help. <<grins innocently>>

Hence the disapproval of the morning shower while there’s still equipment to be found.
Oh, dear.

Again. He should find those cameras.
Currently distracted.

I know. I was just helping Clark telling Lucy it’s all fine.
Sorry, I missed that.

Rough awakening.
Or he believes Clark is being gentlemanly in front of Lois's sister.

You really where serious about the tights bit? I thought that’s just Clark being stubborn and stupid again.
It can't be both?

He has? Before or after the cameras? Hmm… one was after her dream of Superman sending Clark over. That was after the cams. But he only was there for a few minutes and stayed by the window…
Yes, and the other time was when he brought Lois back from the Met. Sewage Rec. Fac.

Huh. Okay. I had figured just a 200g nougat bar on a plate and a knife. They have those for baking.
What would be the point without the chocolate?

Like he promised that he doesn’t love her at the end of Season 1?
[Linked Image]

It would certainly have earned you a five-part FDK.
But the part was long enough already.

/taps foot with growing impatience/
[Linked Image]

Oh, okay. I thought you meant Sunday, 23:55, instead of the expected Saturday, 23:55.
Yes, sorry, I posted Part 32 a whole 5 minutes early by mistake. I'll try not to make that mistake again. rotflol What? It can't be used on naughty Clarks? I was trying to avoid the obvious: [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.