Maybe you should feed that plot bunny some carrots (after you pull it out of the freezer and thaw it out) and work on it between FDK responses?
/shifty eyes/ I need to be awake *and* have more than a little bit of time to get actual writing done. That's the main issue.
I started that one this morning before my kids insisted on breakfast. Is the Archive version much different from the Boards version?
hyper There's one scene where the plot-device got reworked after some feedback. It's in part 3 or 4. Changed brawn to wits to solve an issue. Other than that, just minor polishing. I would recommend the archived version, or at least, checking out the reworked scene in the archived version when all is said and done smile OTOH, the board-version has certain *other* advantages. Like checking out the responses of the other readers in between parts. That's always lots of fun.
Good luck with surviving that one.
/walks really carefully, always on the look-out for a Lois.
Ah. One of those fics I'll enjoy when I stumble across it and go, 'Hey, I wonder if this is the fic that Michael mentioned?'
Possibly. I'm quite willing to tell you though, if you don't mind it. I'm not sure if I yet mentioned the particular author, though.
I was looking for one with telescopic eyes and a tapping foot. I'm particular.
/nods/ Me, too. Wouldn't it be nice to have a smiley database where you can use filter criteria? Like 'devil taps-foot bat'?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.