Or aren’t they?”
hyper

“He’s Lex Luthor, what do you think?”
Suicide by cop before he can wiggle free?

“It’s not your fault!” Cat countered.
It does. In the Concubine Act of ’83. “Lords are responsible for all that their concubine does.”

Lois is lying over there with tubes in her, unable to use her arm for at least the next six weeks,
Six *weeks*?

and the man who did it is going to get off scot free, and there’s not a damn thing I can do about it.
Buy a sniper rifle. Set up shop in a cloud above his balcony, take a pot shot when he exits.

“Well, that’s good. You discussed this twenty-four hour protective detail with Lois, did you?”
hyper Oh, wait, she was being sarcastic…

“Can you tell me what I’m doing in a broom closet?”
The hospital’s overbooked after Tommy went bananas in mid town.

“Supply closet then,” Lois said, glancing around.
[Linked Image]

“Well…” Whatever sharp retort she was going to make, actually stopped at her lips. “Thank you.”
Awwwwwww

“Now, get me the hell out of here!” she hissed.

There was the woman that he loved.
clap

The elevator doors opened in the lobby of Lois’s apartment building
Hey, this is the first time he’s in her apartment, isn’t it? Will he now discover the bugs? Yes, please? Pretty please? Which will still be awkward. Can he remove certain body parts from Lex? Also, Superman could use his fingernails to tear off tiny bits of Lex, working inwards from the fingers and toes. He could intermittently cauterize the wound so Lex won’t bleed out and has time to wake up again from this lapse in consciousness. To be repeated until he is only a torso and a head.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.