#19, 20, 21 Who Was Walt Disney? Who Is Jane Goodall?, Where Is Walt Disney World? by Various Authors

Read these to the kids and I found them actually very engaging and informative. Who Was Walt Disney was particularly interesting. Obviously, I'm a huge Disnerd, so big surprise there, right? But I had done a research project on Walt back in high school (we had to focus on one of our heroes and at the time I wanted to be a cartoonist and work for Disney) and I had never heard a lot of the stories of his yiouth. So all of them we interesting and taught me something new. I did, however, have to skip over sections in the Where Is Walt Disney World book where it talks about the differences between "face characters" like the princesses and the full body suit ones like Mickey. My daughters are still young enough (not quite 8 years old) to still believe that the characters are actually the characters and not actors. No way am I going to ruin the magic for them!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon