38. A Kiss to Remember by Teresa Medeiros

39. Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros

40. Thief of Hearts by Teresa Medeiros

41. The Rogue Hunter (Argeneau Vampires, Book 10) by Lynsay Sands

42. Lady Pirate by Lynsay Sands

This was a really enjoyable batch of books. Nothing to thought provoking though. I think next year for my challenge I am going to require a certain amount of non-romance novels. XD

The Rogue Hunter was a little disappointing. I think that was mostly because I enjoyed book 9 so much. This one had a few to many silly moments and I think that may have been why I had problems with it. That and Sands decided to try to describe her male lead by comparing him to David Beckham. While he is a very nice looking man... the way she did it was just weird. Anyway still a great series.

Lady Pirate was probably my favorite of all of them. Corny name but I loved that the author kept the characterizations the whole time. The person you started with didn't change in personality. Well she did... but it was more of a growth in personality than a complete change. I really enjoyed that you started off with a strong woman and ended with one who was stronger and still kept her spunk after she married a man. Props to Mrs. Sands!

Trinity: I would try the Black Dagger Brotherhood series and the Argeneau series. They are both excellent vampire series. Much more adult and graphic though.

If you liked the YA adult feel of Twilight I also suggest Holly Black's Tithe books. Hmmm trying to think if there were any others that stood out. If you want more recommendations let me know.

~Jojo, who has felt like she has read every vampire novel known to man in the last year.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!