I'm ridiculously far behind, but in my defense, I did get married this summer, lol.

12-15: The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
12. Twilight
13. New Moon
14. Eclipse
15. Breaking Dawn

I was really in love with this series. To the point where I got obsessed (and still am, for the most part). But I hated the last book. There's been a lot of controversy surrounding it, and I'm one of the ones that thought it almost ruined the whole series for me. Now I just pretend it doesn't exist. As much as I dislike the last book though, I'll always be grateful to this series for renewing my love of vampire novels.

16. Vulnerable by Amy Lane

I picked this up because someone told me it was a more graphic version of Twilight. The book was extremely hard to find, and I ended up having to buy it online. There were a lot of errors, which at first made me think it was self-published. That doesn't seem to be the case, but I get the feeling it would definitely be a lot cleaner if it was published through a bigger company. It's sort of like a mix between Twilight and the Merry Gentry series by Laurell K. Hamilton, but in the end I wasn't interested enough to read the rest of the books in this series (called the Little Goddess series, I believe).

17-24: The Sookie Stackhouse novels or the Southern Vampire Mysteries by Charlaine Harris

17. Dead Until Dark
18. Living Dead in Dallas
19. Club Dead
20. Dead to the World
21. Dead as a Doornail
22. Definitely Dead
23. All Together Dead
24. From Dead to Worse

I lovelovelovelove this series. After I finished the Twilight saga I saw commercials for a show on HBO called True Blood, premiering this fall that caught my attention. When I realized this show was based on this series of books, I picked up the first two to read on the plane ride to Hawaii on my honeymoon. I was instantly hooked. For people who want a bit of a lighter version of the Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton, check out Sookie Stackhouse. I'd also highly recommend the HBO show, True Blood. It's only aired 3 episodes so far, but it seems to be following the first book pretty closely, while adding a few things here and there to make things a bit more interesting for television. It's a lot of fun.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!