Wow. Here I thought that I was on track with my book-per-week plan, and you're all way ahead. <g> Anyway, here's my list for this year so far:

Phillip Pullman - The Ruby in the Smoke. Phillip Pullman, is, I swear, my new favourite author. This book was just fantastic and regrettably short. I've been trying to get my hands on the sequels, but so far, I probably haven't looked hard enough.

Phillip Pullman - The Golden Compass. Of course... seems everyone is reading it now. <g> This started out with my not really getting why there was a huge fuss about the release of the movie, and my friend informing me that it's a rather popular book. <g> I'd heard of His Dark Materials, but I didn't know the separate titles. So I picked it up at a used bookstore... and loved it more than words can say. Best book I've read in years. (And I'm a little miffed that the movie made so many changes - put me off wanting to go see it.)

Meg Cabot - Big Boned. This was meant as a light buffer before picking up The Subtle Knife. It's the 3rd in a series of mysteries, and one aimed at adults rather than Meg's usual YA. Cute.

And now gleefully reading the Subtle Knife. cool

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)