Originally posted by Darth Michael:
EW: When he doesn't lie to her.
ER: So, mostly sunny days for her, then?
LOIS: What's with this neverending rain lately?
CLARK: /looks up at sunny blue skies/ No idea, Lois.

CLARK: Well, that would be... uh... dangerous?
LOIS: Better than what that other Lois has to go through. The one who’s currently on her second honeymoon.
CLARK: Living?

To make it easier to keep them louse-free when they’re stashed in a shack somewhere?
Makes sense.

Oh. No, I did remember the new perfume from the shower scene, was just wondering if there was a deeper agenda to the locked room. Maybe Lois had Call-Me-Daniel hidden in there.
Nope. Just a crate of red herrings that had started to go bad.

But that was in the hotel. Wouldn’t Lex have the cameras installed there during the renovation?
Well, the camera was in the mirror on the dresser, and if she used the phone in the bedroom, but put her back towards the dresser, then it's possible it didn't show on film.

Why wouldn’t he touch her? It’s just, he only needs to go through the trouble of making her drunk, tying her up, drugging her or something like that only once?
Oh, you mean, he can watch it as many times as he likes without going through the effort?
LEX: [Linked Image]
EW: What would be the fun in that?
LEX: mecry
LOIS: Help! Superman! Get me out of this story, this writer is whacked!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.