</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by VirginiaR:
<strong> This part is dedicated to all of you who wanted to see Lois and Clark embracing in the shower. grumble Leading me on like that.

Despite not being what I had expected, the shower scene was pretty cute. I also liked Clark's deliberation over whether to go to Lois's place.

I'd like to see Lois slip up and Clark figure out that she knows without her knowing that he knows that she knows. He could really mess with her and get her back for rejecting Superman and messing with his head. But maybe I'm more vindictive than Clark is, and all he would want to do is clear the air. Not that trying to clear the air has worked much for him so far.

"It is a remarkable dichotomy. In many ways, Clark is the most human of us all. Then...he shoots fire from the skies, and it is difficult not to think of him as a god. And how fortunate we all are that it does not occur to him." -Batman (in Superman/Batman #3 by Jeph Loeb)