“I saw Lois,” Jerome said, and then corrected himself. “No, I didn’t. Superman did.”
But they are the same person.

“So…?” Jonathan asked. “Does Lois want a relationship with you?”
Clark:Which me did you mean in that sentance?

He should really know the answer from Lois' line about missing Clark.

“I have no idea. It seems I understand Lois less than I thought I did. Women are confusing.”
Well, since he has not figured out that she knows The Secret, he clearly does not understand Lois.

“I think she might have been flirting with me,” Jerome said. “Superman me, but then again, I might have been misinterpreting her words and actions, because a part of me wanted her to kiss me again, no matter who I am.”
I am pretty sure she was flirting, if not fully consciously.

Martha and why she never wore perfume anymore.
Why doesn't she wear perfume?

He wondered if she still had any of that perfume left. It had been years since she wore it.
So it dates back before the accident.

the nice Swedish housekeeper (the one who had barged in on her and Clark making out on the bed, and caused them to inadvertently get back together)
So she considers this women nice. That is good for Clark, if only he knew how much Lois really misses him.

Bingo!
smile1 for more evidence against Luthor.

She now knew how Lex had known about her and Clark.
No, just one of the ways. He had suspected them a lot since September. Well, actually he had been convinced he knew they had done the deed since September.

No wonder ‘management’ had given her and Clark
So Clark was supposed to be there.

Lex hadn’t believed her when she had said that there was nothing going on between her and Clark.
Lex did not become The Boss TM by trusting people.

She would make sure that she and Clark didn’t share any more romantic telephone calls until Lex was securely behind bars.
But since he would sense a bug on his end and she would find one on hers, would it matter?

If she laid her groundwork properly tonight, it was very probable that the Voyeur would be back in action before too long.
hyper her plot is moving forward.

It wouldn’t be as if he would be seeing anything he hadn’t seen before, but still… Lois shivered in disgust.
She really will take one for the team.

She would have to convince Clark not to come to her apartment or he would know that the Voyeur was back.
Of course this is assuming she can also convince him not to check on her apartment while she is not there.

John Pack Lambert