I didn’t touch it. The store owner Mya Kashnush, is keeping an eye on it for us.”
I have to like your story now just for adding in Indian characters. On the show we almost saw Dr. Banerjee, but he got kidnapped so we never dealt with him. I geuss there was Asabi, but more Indian characters are always appreciated.

“I didn’t have a chance to read this man his Miranda rights, if you could be so kind,” Superman reminded him.
Would it technically count if Superman did so. He is not an officer of the law.

It wasn’t Superman’s modus operandi to do Miranda Rights,
Really I donot think it would count.

but the last thing he’d want would be that robber back on the street within twenty-four hours because Kolson forgot to do his job.
Technically the robber being back on the street in 24-hours is more likely to be related to bail than reading his rights.

He hadn’t forgotten to read Clark his Miranda rights at the hospital
You need to be more careful with convicted felons.

Superman turned away from him, and walked towards Lois. “Hello.”
smile1 Lois and Clark are talking to eachother this part. It counts since Lois knows, even though Clark does not know that lois knows.

“Hi,” she replied.
For some reason her "oh, this won't work" line from The Phoenix is coming to mind.

On the other hand, Clark wasn’t currently Clark; he was Superman.
Lois:Must remember no kissing him. Oh wait, I can't kiss him as Clark eaither. I really hope I get the goods on Lex soon.

He had timed Superman’s arrival into Metropolis to coincide with the court letting out for the day.
So he mainly came to see Lois. He is so lucky that Lois knows The Secret, otherwise he might be shooting himself in the foot.

John Pack Lambert