-- Continuation of Response to John's FDK --
Clark:Which me did you mean in that sentance?

He should really know the answer from Lois' line about missing Clark.
You can miss someone you don't want a relationship with.

I am pretty sure she was flirting, if not fully consciously.
It's just a given that Lois is always flirting with Superman whether or not she knows he also goes around as CK.

Why doesn't she wear perfume?
MARTHA: Why should I? It's expensive stuff and I spend all day in the heat and dirt and around animals. Any perfume smell will have disappeared within 5 minutes.

EW: Many of us women don't wear perfume on a daily basis. I used to wear it only on special occasions. I'd still only wear it on special occasions but I don't know where my perfume disappeared to on my last move... 8+ years ago. And I'm one of those people who would rather spend money on important things, such as LnC DVDs. laugh

So she considers this women nice. That is good for Clark, if only he knew how much Lois really misses him.
LOIS: Of course she's nice! She got Clark to kiss me.

<happy> for more evidence against Luthor.
Not that it would still be there should she ever get a court order to prove it.

No, just one of the ways. He had suspected them a lot since September. Well, actually he had been convinced he knew they had done the deed since September.
Actually, he's suspected something since right after Superman appeared in June.

Lex did not become The Boss TM by trusting people.
LEX: Trust (from the LexCo Dictionary) What other people do in Lex.

But since he would sense a bug on his end and she would find one on hers, would it matter?
But if they removed the bugs, Lex would be on to them being onto him.

She really will take one for the team.
LOIS: Well, don't think I'm doing this for MY pleasure!

Of course this is assuming she can also convince him not to check on her apartment while she is not there.
CLARK: I'm really not into an invading others' privacy, even if one of those 'others' happens to be Lois.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.