Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well they did have African-American looking genrals with Jewish/Eastern European last named (Zeitlin), so it was multi-cultural, just at times very subtle.
On one of the rare occurrences that they had a speaking role, names matter little.

I am not sure if anyone knows the answer, because I am not sure any court has ever considered this question.
I'm sure a defense lawyer could counter that argument and win.

I really don't know. I mean since he would only tell her in a private place, speed changing should not be an issue.
LOIS: <<thinks about this>> Could he change really slow?

CAT: Right? I'm telling you. That speed change is pure torture.

But she actually will understand you that way Clark, otherwise she will still be confused like Cat is, and might think you have non-human customs.
CLARK: But does it really matter?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: So, yes?

If only Clark would realize how much, and that it is him she misses.
CLARK: Yeah, if only I could read her mind.
WELLS: Actually... Funny thing, that...

SUPERMAN: I stopped by Clark's apartment and gave him my suit after the mission and told him that I was going to spend a few days meditating and healing in Nepal. Apparently, he's forgotten this.

JOHN: That would probably work. I guess he can claim Clark was doing street interviews all day.

Lois:then why didn't he turn any in to Perry?

Clark:I guess I lost my notes when I was kidnapped.
clap

Well, you could have just avoided any Lois point-of-view sections, so we did not know what Lois really thought. That was what I was thinking about, not Lois actually not knowing The Secret, just us not knowing that Lois knows the Secret.
Originally, this story was going to be just one POV, but I find those much harder because I want to show EVERYTHING. Oh, hmmmm. That might be part of my problem.

Clark:I never meant to torture her. I was really going to tell her early on, until I got hurt by realizing she was fake kissing me and fake pretending to date me so she could be with Superman.

Reader:So he was mad that she was pretended to be with him so she could really be with him. I still think it would have been much easier to tell her The Secret.
When Clark learned that Lois hadn't kissed him truthfully on Trask's plane, he was both hurt and confused. And then he learned she wanted to use him as her "fake boyfriend" while she dated Superman and that made him mad, and serious re-evaluate whether or not he wanted to remain. But then she'd do something and he'd fall in love with her all over again and decide to stay.

But Lois has no problem with any part of you, she enjoys the Super-side. I guess to understand Clark we need to in part appreciate how much of a number Lana did on him. Hmm, that what is canon-Clark's excuse for being a total lunkhead in relation to Lois.
CANON CLARK: I'm just trying to protect my family.

That gives me more hope for Clark. ALthough he probably should have left a message on her answering machine.
CLARK: New day, new Lois Lesson to be learned.

I had forgotten he had told his parents about the curse.
He hasn't. He told them that they can't ever have children.

Even if they managed to out manouver Luthor and find the bugs in the Lexor, connecting them to him and proving illicit spying would be two more steps that they would not have much chance of doing.
Exactly.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.