John: Thanks for filling my inbox with FDK. hyper
Shouldn't he be glad to see Lois. I guess since he does not know that she knows The Secret TM, it makes sense he is hesitant.
He went to Metropolis to see Lois. He'd rather visit happy Lois than angry Lois though.

I like the reaccurance of another officer. The two Henderson's could not be everyone.
Wolfe and I believe the muffin muncher have dropped in too.

Did they ever even tell Kolson that man was not a felon?
Um... no. If he read the DP, he probably figured it out though when Clark's story was told.

I have to like your story now just for adding in Indian characters. On the show we almost saw Dr. Banerjee, but he got kidnapped so we never dealt with him. I guess there was Asabi, but more Indian characters are always appreciated.
I try to make Metropolis more multicultural than in canon.

Would it technically count if Superman did so. He is not an officer of the law.
I'm not sure how that works. Does it HAVE to be an officer of the law? If he's apprised of them by a total stranger or witness, he's still been warned.

Technically the robber being back on the street in 24-hours is more likely to be related to bail than reading his rights.
CLARK: Well, let's hope he doesn't qualify for that either.

You need to be more careful with convicted felons.
CLARK: I have never been convicted of anything!

CAT: Of being adorable.

CLARK: blush

Lois and Clark are talking to eachother this part. It counts since Lois knows, even though Clark does not know that lois knows.
Clark knows he's Clark, so that counts. Right. wink

For some reason her "oh, this won't work" line from The Phoenix is coming to mind.
I don't remember that from the Phoenix.

So he mainly came to see Lois. He is so lucky that Lois knows The Secret, otherwise he might be shooting himself in the foot.
Coming to visit Lois was for purely selfish reasons.

I am sure she remembers. Although shouldn't he want her to remember Superman's stupidity so she will like Clark more?
CLARK: I'd rather not act stupid in either persona, thank you very much.

He should suspect that she figured out from his out of it responces to her on the roof if nothing else. He should assume Lois would try to manipulate knowing the secret to her own advantage.
But that would assume that Clark would understand that Lois is no longer blind. Otherwise, all her responses could be taken in another way.

So either she knows the secret or she is not really mad that Superman kissed her despite her protestations she was in love with another man.
Or she doesn't want to talk about their private business out on the street.

I'm half surprised it is take her and not "give her a checkup". OK, not all Indians I have known have been doctors, the other half were engineers. OK, that is not quite true either, but definately in the late 1990s I would have said so.
Raj is not a doctor, but a computer programer.

Now that fits the stereotypes of Indians I have known. Much better than Asabi.
A stereotype is still a stereotype. frown I'll try to do better next time.

Has he ever been a human shield for Lois? The thing that came to my mind fastest here was his violating his bail terms during MoSB, but I am not sure he acted as a human shield there.
On the roof of the gold repository during Invisible Man. (This story not canon).

Yes, but she knows the Secret, so she probably can't fully help it.
[Linked Image]

It is her getting away with flirting with him without her knowing fully why that was why I just knew you would allow Lois to go through with convincing Clark she did not know The Secret.
[Linked Image]

Yes, although you might be able to still change her mind in the negative Clark if you do something really stupid.
Hmmmm... will lunkhead Clark make an appearance? Probably.

Lois:No. I just need to figure out a way to make him less over-protective.
Well, she IS dealing with her feelings for both CK and SM at the moment, too.

I think telling her which persona is the key, not which persona he is in. Anyway once he says "Lois, I'm Clark", he can speed-change into Clark.
CLARK: clap

Lois:I have to take advantage of knowing the secret somehow. Come on, I deserve a little fun.
laugh And, yes.

She probably doubts the desire part since she does not realize why Clark will not make love to her.
Actually, she was going mostly for fear and desire and a bunch of confusion.

LOIS: <<fist pump!>> Score!

She probably assumes he checked then, so she is really was taunting him with that line earlier.
It's been a few days. Anyway, she wants to get him alone. She misses him.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.