Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Was referring to Trask mentioning Wayne went to the Kents but no mention of having caught Lois and that ne’er-do-well she was with.
You mean Clark doesn't know where Lois is? Trask usually doesn't brag about NOT catching someone though. Yep, poor Clark is in the dark.

And yet, Lex doesn’t make her feel icky at all. Or give her a gag-reflex worse than an anorexic with an intestine infection.
That's not true. After their third date, Lex kissed her and asked her to come back to his apartment with him for 'drinks' and she went home and took a scalding hot shower because she was so disgusted with the idea of sex with Lex.

No idea. Did it ever say? Vicki also didn’t mention anything on Lil’ Jason.
I don't believe Trask's personal life was ever mentioned in canon, which is why we (EWs) can have so much fun with it.

CAT: <Gibbs-slaps Clark>
CLARK: What? I can't teach the younger generation about women?

CAT: You can't teach until ye have learned, student!

True. I didn’t find conclusive information but the most weight appears to be associated with a man’s ability to father children. Also, this one’s the most fun to use in D.E.
It's one of those fine line ones. And, yes, I may have slipped that one in for my D.E. fans. laugh

JIMBO: My dad's in B39?!

ER: *Awkward*!
clap Kind of like Lana.

ER2EW: He does realize some foreigners speak better articulated English than ‘em boon sheriff, right?
You do realize that was part of the joke. (Actually, most non-native speakers speak / write better English than approximately 50% of Americans.)

LOIS: Oh, shut up and take it like a man.
JIMMY: You first!

What? Like he would actually follow through with that, that big cry baby.
You're right, he isn't brave enough.

CLARK: Hey, guys, right here. Super hearing (most of the time). Do you mind?

/recommends CC Aiken’s Something the Cat Dragged In. It’s a vignette. And one of the most adorable fics on the Archive.
rotflol Just read it. Thanks for the recommendation!

LOIS: [Roll Eyes] I'm always rescuing that partner of mine.

Can't have another dead Clark, right?
CLARK: shock What? There's a dead... oh, right. Him.

LOIS: Nope, one is more than enough.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.